presently a chip. These can be prepared in about five minutes. And because they are so deliciously crispy, you will consume them quickly. I don’t blame him, either. These are best served with plenty of keto pizza sauce for dipping.
Fun to eat, quick to prepare. They are excellent as an emergency appetizer. I’ve also cooked these numerous times just for myself, and I’ve eaten them all in the kitchen before they’ve even been placed on a platter.
The entire “crust” of these keto pizza chips is made of cheese; mozzarella is my personal preference, but parmesan, cheddar, or a combo will work as well.
I enjoy pepperoni as a topping, but you could also use diced ham, keto veggies, olives, etc.
Italian spice can be added as a finishing touch to add a little additional taste.
Keto Chips Dip
These pizza chips from the oven are dipped in pizza sauce. You can also use your preferred dipping sauce for these chips, such as keto ranch dressing.
Making Keto Pizza Chips: A Guide
On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, scatter tiny, flat circles of cheese.
Bake until the edges are browned in a preheated oven. As it cools, the cheese will keep getting crisper.
Enjoy dipping in your preferred sauce!
2 Ingredient Pizza Chips
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 12 pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning, half a teaspoon
- Pizza sauce for dipping may be keto.
- On baking pan, put parchment paper. Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Leaving ONE in. between each mound, make(on the prepared baking sheet) TWELVE flat mounds(equal size) of mozzarella (TWO cups).
- Italian spice (1/2 teaspoon) should be sprinkled over each. then add a slice of pepperoni on top (12 slices).
- The bits are done when the edges are golden brown, which takes about 12 minutes to bake.
- As they cool, they will continue to crisp, so wait to remove them from the baking sheet. Enjoy!
Salt: 152 mg
1g of fibre
0g Net Carbs