Low-carb pizza rolls
In our home, pizza has always been a favorite. While we enjoy ordering pizza from restaurants, we also enjoy creating our own, with homemade pepperoni pizza being a particular family favorite. We love pizza munchies, so I had to come up with a quick and simple method to eat pizza after becoming low carb. The perfect keto pizza roll-ups are these.
I can simply switch the toppings I use to suit my mood, and if I’m cooking them for everyone, they may add whatever toppings they like as well.
A Keto Pizza Roll-up: What Is It?
In a nutshell, it is a slice of mozzarella cheese that has been rolled up, baked, and topped with pizza toppings. After that, dip them in your preferred low-carb pizza sauce (either handmade or in a jar), for a delectable keto snack that can also be eaten for lunch or supper.
They are also a great option if you’re searching for a low-carb appetizer for a gathering. As a simple keto starter, serve them on a platter with single-serve cups of sauce.
Low-carb toppings for pizza
I used bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and fresh basil to make these keto pizza roll-ups. You can completely alter the toppings on your pizza for loved ones.
shredded chicken, spinach, bacon, olives, ham, sausage, and turkey pepperoni
Ingredients for pizza rolls
Slices of mozzarella cheese are topped with mushrooms, onions, green bell peppers, and olive oil.
fresh basil seasoning italy
Making Keto Pizza Rolls: Instructions
Slices of mozzarella cheese baked in the oven with a topping.
After the food is done, roll it up to make rolls.
With low-carb sauce, serve.
PEPPERONI IS IT KETO?
happy news Low-carb pepperoni exists. It is a fantastic fit for the ketogenic diet.
The amount of carbohydrates in one ounce of pepperoni is ZERO!
Fat 12.3 grammes
Furthermore a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids is pepperoni. 52.4 mg of omega-3s are present in one ounce. Omega 3 fatty acids are crucial for maintaining eye and brain function as well as for preventing sadness and anxiety.
FOR PARTIES: KETO APPETIZER
Finding foods to serve as appetizers at gatherings is another challenge for those following the keto diet. There are many finger foods that are carb-heavy. Have you also observed that? What else can you provide that won’t cause you to lose your ketosis state besides sliced raw vegetables?
Keto Pizza Roll-ups
- 8 mozzarella cheese slices
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- 1/4 cup of thinly chopped tiny onions
- finely sliced green bell pepper, half
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Sliced 1/4 cup of mushrooms
- Italian seasoning, half a teaspoon
- Heat the oven to 400 °F. Mushrooms, peppers, and onions should be washed and sliced.
- Use parchment paper or an oven-safe silicone mat to line a sheet pan.
- Over medium-high heat, put the oil, onion, peppers, and mushrooms in a sizable frying pan. Cook onions.
- On the sheet pan, spread the slices of cheese out so they are not touching one another. Each piece of cheese should have the Italian seasoning, basil, peppers, mushrooms, and onions mixture on top of it.
- Bake for SIX-SEVEN minutes(oven).
- Till you can touch the cheese, give it around two minutes to cool. Enjoy each slice rolled up with your preferred sauce.