Keto Stuffed Pepper Casserole is a low-carb and keto-friendly twist on the classic stuffed pepper dish. Instead of stuffing the peppers with rice and ground beef, this casserole combines ground beef, cauliflower rice, and plenty of cheese for a satisfying and flavorful dish that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your tastes with different seasonings or additional vegetables.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small head of cauliflower, grated or riced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil (for cooking)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the skillet and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add the chopped bell peppers and grated cauliflower to the skillet and cook for another 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the drained diced tomatoes, dried oregano, and dried basil to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Season the mixture with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition facts and servings: This recipe makes about 6 servings. The nutrition information per serving is as follows:
- Calories: 339
- Total Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Sodium: 272mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 8g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 27g
2 thoughts on “Keto Stuffed Pepper Casserole”
Thanks for sharing!
Can’t wait to make this soon