Celebrate the flavors of the season with Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, a delightful fusion of rich pumpkin and the indulgence of chocolate. These muffins offer a low-carb twist on a classic favorite, making them a perfect option for those following a ketogenic diet. With a moist and spiced pumpkin base dotted with sugar-free chocolate chips, these muffins are a satisfying way to enjoy autumn flavors while staying true to your keto lifestyle.
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated erythritol, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, melted coconut oil (or butter), and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips into the muffin batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per muffin, based on 12 servings):
- Calories: ~210
- Total Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 6g