I love munching on snacks. There is just something so much more enticing about adorable little bite-sized appetizers than a dish full of normal-sized meals. I always seize the chance to prepare appetizers for dinner because of this. For nights like that, my assortment of low-carb pizza puffs is ideal.
Pizza cravings are easily and deliciously satisfied by dipping into a tasty low-carb marinara!
These quick and simple keto pizza pieces are quite filling. This easy keto meal may be prepared with just a few basic ingredients:
cooked and drained Italian sausage
a baking soda
a dark olive
What To Do
- First, combine the cooked sausage and cream cheese while your oven is getting ready.
- The additional ingredients should be added after they have been thoroughly blended, and the mixture should be chilled for 10 minutes to give the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- Drop(tiny cookie scoop) the batter onto a (when the mixture has chilled)buttered baking sheet.
- When they are the ideal shade of golden brown, slather them with butter and Italian spice, and presto! Your keto supreme pizza bits are flawless!
Can Keto Pizza Bites Be Freezed?
Yes! Pizza bites made on a keto diet freeze beautifully. In the microwave, I reheat mine in 20-second intervals.
Making the greatest Low Carb Keto Supreme Pizza Puffs: Some helpful hints
These pizza puffs are easy to make and are made with real food. Here are some instructions to make sure you always obtain the ideal puff.
Don’t miss chilling the dough. If you do, puffs will flatten during cooking and lose their beautiful, round shape.
To prevent them from adding too much moisture to the batter, make sure to pat the olives dry before adding them to the recipe.
To ensure equal cooking and prevent sticking, I bake my pepperoni bits on sheets lined with silicon.
Put your preferred low-carb marinara sauce on them!
I dunk these low-carb pizza slices from Rao’s (not sponsored; I just adore it!) in marinara sauce.
Keto Pizza Puffs
- 1 pound of cooked and drained Italian sausage
- Chopped pepperoni, half a cup
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- a third cup of coconut flour
- A half-teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic mince
- 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup chopped and seeded green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped red onion and 2 tablespoons of chopped black olives (patted dry)
- 3 big, beaten eggs
- A quarter cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian spice and 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream cheese and cooked sausage should be blended thoroughly.
- After thoroughly combining all the ingredients, chill the mixture for ten minutes to give the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- **If the dough is not chilled, they will cook flat and not be attractive round balls.
- Using a tiny cookie scoop, drop onto a prepared baking sheet (I prefer to use silicone baking mats).
- Bake for EIGHTEEN to TWENTY minutes.
- The pizza puffs' tops can optionally be brushed with the melted butter and Italian seasoning mixture.
- Warm low-carb marinara is recommended.
One thought on “Keto Pizza Puffs”
What is the Italian seasoning used in this recipe?