BISCUITS CON KETO CRACK
Not at all like diet food, this. A memorable biscuit is made by combining the strong ranch flavors with the salty and savory bacon bits. You’ll want to have one of these crack biscuits for lunch every single day since they taste so fantastic.
If I told you that each biscuit only has 3 grams of net carbohydrates, would you trust me? It is real! These are flavored with bacon and ranch spice and cooked with my go-to fathead dough recipe (more on that below).
In my preferred cast iron skillet, I prepared them. I adore how the skillet gives the biscuits more flavor.
BISCUITS IN KETO FATHEAD DOUGH
Although it has a funny name, the perfect base for many bread recipes that are keto-friendly is fathead dough. I prepared keto mummy dogs, bread bowls, and flatbread with chicken pesto with it.
Fathead dough – what is it?
Melted mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, xanthan gum, baking powder, almond flour, and eggs are all included.
When you combine these ingredients, you’ll get a pliable dough that you can flavor and use in a tonne of breading recipes that are keto-friendly!
While making fathead dough, only use almond flour and never almond meal. Almond meal causes the biscuits to become gritty.
Simple keto muffins
I’ve already made various biscuit recipes. I’ve got fantastic news if you’re on a ketogenic diet and thought you had to permanently give up biscuits! Just prepare these dishes!
I adore having biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. On chilly mornings, it is incredibly gratifying and soothing. Moreover, keto garlic drop biscuits are a fantastic biscuit all-around that resemble Red Lobster’s cheddar biscuits in flavor.
Making them is quite simple. Put the biscuits on a baking pan and bake them after melting the two cheeses and combining everything else. These can be made by even novice bakers.
These biscuits are one of several recipes that taste better when bacon is included.
Put any extra biscuits in an airtight container if you have any leftovers.
FOR EATING WITH BISCUITS
For your next family gathering, serve these biscuits. These complement my air-fried turkey breast well. Even loaded cauliflower mash and keto sausage stuffing are options for serving with the biscuits!
CRACK KETO BISCUITS
- Cream cheese, 4 ounces
- Shredded mozzarella cheese in two cups
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet (1 oz) dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour, superfine
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Set the oven to 400oF.
- Cream cheese and mozzarella cheese should be microwaved in a bowl that is safe for high power for one minute. until smooth, stir.
- To the cream cheese mixture, add the baking powder, eggs, ranch dressing, and almond flour. Stir thoroughly.
- Bacon and cheddar cheese are combined. Mix everything together.
- Spray cooking spray in a 10-inch iron skillet. 11 or 12 dough balls, divided, should be placed in the skillet. Skillet should be placed in the freezer for ten minutes.
- Bake the skillet for 20 to 25 minutes after removing it from the fridge. Butter should be melted and brushed over baked biscuits before adding dried parsley, if preferred.
One thought on “CRACK KETO BISCUITS”
I generally don’t like biscuits, but these were fantastic. Thanks for sharing this recipe.