You’ll think you’re dreaming because this Easy Keto Bread Recipe is so legit tasting. It is NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT EGGY, yeast free, dairy free, and has a secret ingredient that makes this recipe the most wanted one.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 18 slices
- (well drained) 1 (14 ounce) can of hearts of palm,
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups super-fine blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt (sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With parchment paper, line a loaf pan(9.5 inch).
- In a blender, combine the hearts of palm, eggs, olive oil, and water, and blend until it gets smooth.
- Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add salt, coconut flour, baking powder, psyllium husk powder and almond flour. For 1 to 2 minutes, mix with a dough hook on low to medium or until a dough is formed. Mix by hand with a sturdy spoon for several minutes if you don’t have a mixer, then knead by hand for a 1-2 min, until you have uniform looking dough and well blended.
- About 8 inches long by 3 inches wide and 3 inches high, form into a loaf, and place in the loaf pan(parchment-lined).
- Until the bread has risen by about 1 inch and the top is golden brown, bake for 70 minutes.
- Take out from oven and by the edges of the parchment paper, carefully lift the loaf out of the pan.
- On a wire rack, place the loaf (without the parchment paper) to cool.
- Before slicing, cool for at least THIRTY minutes.
- In an airtight container, store the bread in the refrigerator for up to 1 week/in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serving Size: (1/2 inch thick) 1 slice