It’s an excuse to gleefully spring out of bed in the mornings thanks to this simple low carb blueberry bread. It has a zingy, fruity flavor that just makes you happy.
It is gluten-free and grain-free since it contains almond and coconut flour. I drizzled a sugar-free lemon drizzle over top to add even more wow.
This recipe is an adaptation of my Keto Lemon Pound Cake that I made into a sweet bread. The week’s best concept.
Over the past two days, we have eaten it for breakfast. I should have produced two batches!
Check the bread after 40 minutes of baking, as with any keto bread. When the top has turned golden, cover it loosely with aluminum foil to avoid overbrowning.
Are blueberries included in the keto diet?
Yes. Low in net carbohydrates and rich in vitamin C are blueberries. On my website, I have a lot of keto blueberry dishes, like blueberry muffins and scones.
Does the lemon drizzle need to be added?
The drizzle is not required. In contrast, if you choose not to use it, add an additional 2/3 cup (120g) of sugar to the cake.
Should I only use almond flour?
Use 3 cups or 300 grammes of almond flour and leave out the coconut flour to make an almond flour blueberry bread.
Frozen blueberries with it?
Yes. Before adding them into the batter, toss the pieces in a little coconut flour to absorb any extra moisture.
With these toppings, keto blueberry bread is just as delicious:
Melted butter, heavy cream, powdered sweetener, and 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice are combined in the lemon glaze. Spoon the glaze over the blueberry loaf when it has had time to cool and thicken.
Easy lemon cream cheese frosting: Combine one cup (240 grammes) of cream cheese, four teaspoons of powdered sugar, and one lemon’s juice and zest.
Making sugar-free lemon curd and cooling it in the refrigerator will yield a keto lemon curd frosting. Mix the stiffened heavy whipping cream—12 cup or 120 ml—into the lemon curd.
It is frequently used in keto recipes because it yields amazingly fluffy cakes when almond flour and coconut flour are combined. It is feasible to employ either one or the other, though.
Use 1 cup or 120 grammes of coconut flour to make blueberry bread. (Note: I haven’t personally tested this.)
Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread
- 5 eggs huge, distinct, and comfortable
- 114g / 1/2 cup melted butter, then cooled
- 120g or 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries
- 3 teaspoons of baking soda
- 100g or 1/2 cup of granulated sweetness
- 40g / 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 200g/2 cups almond flour
- 1 lemon 1 lemon's zest and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 115g/1/2 cup sour cream ambient temperature
- Lemon juice and four tablespoons of powdered sweetener
- Put a loaf pan in the oven and preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Whisk(electric mixer) the egg whites in a clean mixing dish. Give this some time—about two minutes. Set aside.
- Add the cooled, melted butter and egg yolks to a second, sizable mixing bowl. (I microwaved the butter for 1 minute, then let it cool for 2 minutes.) Use an electric mixer to blend while whisking. Incorporate lemon juice and sour cream.
- In a third mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Lemon zest should also be added.
- Combine 1/2 of the stiff egg whites with the dry ingredients and add them to the yolk mixture. Mix.
- Smoothly fold(spatula) the remaining 1/2 of the egg whites into the batter. Don't over-mix or the eggs may deflate. Add the blueberries last, then fold.
- Pour(spatula) the batter into the loaf pan. Level.
- On the middle shelf, bake for 65 to 70 minutes, or until golden and a spear can be inserted and removed without crumbs sticking. After 40 minutes, check the keto blueberry bread. Loosely cover it with aluminum foil.
- Combine powdered sweetener and lemon juice to make the lemon icing. Over the completely cooled cake, drizzle.
6.6 g of total carbohydrates, 7.2 g of protein
7.5g of saturated fat
2.5g of fibre