The summer is almost finished, and soon the fall season will start. In addition to football games, pumpkin spice everything, and comfort meals, the fall weather is now upon us. Among my favorite times of year!
Who said comfort foods couldn’t be nutritious? Yes, they can, and I have the ideal keto bread bowl recipe for you to try. You should definitely include your favorite soups or dips (ideal for football parties). Keto broccoli cauliflower cheese soup is a good addition because it has a thicker base and won’t soak through.
You may even rip pieces of bread from the bowl and dunk them in the soup. ideal combination Enjoy!
Time-saving advice for preparing keto meals
You can prepare these keto bread bowls in advance. You may prepare a few of these bread bowls in advance and store them to eat throughout the week if you enjoy meal prepping every week.
These bread bowls are my favorite to bring to work.
Before leaving for work, grab a cup of your favourite Power Provisions soup.
Prepare the soup cup as directed on the package for lunch and slice off the top of your roll. Bread’s interior should be removed and kept away (these are excellent for dipping into the soup). In the bread dish, pour the hot soup, and then eat.
Simple keto soup recipes
I have the ideal recipe for you if you’re looking for a simple to make, hearty, low carb soup to pour into your bread bowl. Power Provisions produces soups that are keto and paleo friendly and ready to eat. You can prepare these soups in just a few minutes, and they come in convenient on-the-go cups.
Since Power Provisions’ soups offer a convenient alternative to easily accessible keto comfort food, I was happy to collaborate with them on this sponsored recipe.
Power Provisions only employs the best ingredients, and it shows in how good they taste! They use MCT oils, collagen, and bone broth in their soups. Since they are about 18 to 20 grams of protein in each soup cup, they are made to keep you full and content all day.
Soups from Power Provisions come in a range of tastes. In my bread bowl, I used their chicken vegetable bone broth soup. Additionally, they provide Creamy Tomato Bone Broth Soup, Cheddar Broccoli Bone Broth Soup, and Coconut Milk Thai Bone Broth Soup.
Keto Bread Bowl
- 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Four big eggs
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour,
- 4 tablespoons of cubed cream cheese
- preferred soup or dip
- Set the oven's temperature to 425.
- For FORTY FIVE seconds in the microwave, combine(in a bowl) cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir. For a further 45 seconds, reheat in the microwave.
- Then, combine the coconut flour, beaten eggs, and mozzarella with the cream cheese.
- Till dough forms, knead by hand.
- A round loaf can be formed by taking a small amount of dough.
- On a cookie sheet, set a circular loaf on top of a piece of parchment paper.
- For 12 to 15 minutes, bake.
- After removing from the oven, slice a circle from the top of the bread that is 1/2 inch thick.
- Remove the centre and bake for a further five minutes.
- Serve hot soup or dip in the bread dish right away.
One thought on “Keto Bread Bowl”
Hi was wondering what is the total Carbs for the keto bowl?