For your keto diet, try these delicious low-carb Keto Brookies with amazing macros! 4.3g net carbohydrates only per serving! Simply said, brookies are the result of combining brownies and cookies, and the flavour is out of this world.
Additionally, this recipe combines two of my most well-liked dishes, Keto Brownies and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
The list of ingredients is brief.
Additionally, your pantry is likely already stocked with everything you need.
Butter, Almond Flour, and Brown Erythritol (Regular Granular is okay too)
Erythritol Peanut Butter Powder (you may use almond butter instead if you don’t like peanuts)
Baking Powder with Baking Soda
Chocolate Chips Without Sugar and Vanilla Extract (I favour Lily’s.) Notes on Keto Brookies In this recipe, I wouldn’t try to use coconut flour in its place.
Just keep in mind that you only need a quarter as much coconut flour as almond flour. If the recipe calls for powdered erythritol, use that. This improves the batter and considerably reduces the chilling effect of the erythritol.
I am aware that peanut butter is somewhat contentious when it comes to the ketogenic diet, but you will find that the carbs are extremely manageable if you choose an unsweetened, natural peanut butter with no more than two ingredients—peanuts and salt.
If you’d still prefer an option for similar keto cookies that don’t utilise peanut butter. Try my recipe for simple keto chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients Layer of Brownies
- 12 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs and 1 cup of erythritol powder
- Vanilla extract, two teaspoons
- 1/4 cup chocolate powder and 3/4 cup almond flour
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips and 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cookies First
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/fourth cup peanut butter
- 14 cup of dark erythritol (or regular)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- Baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon
- 8 g of baking soda
- 8 grains of salt
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips without sugar
- A 9×9 baking dish should be lined with paper and heated in the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and erythritol in a large basin. Add the vanilla and eggs and stir.
- Salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and almond flour should all be added.
- Mixture should be scraped into an 8 x 8 baking dish and then folded in chocolate chips.
- Melted butter, peanut butter, erythritol, and egg should be thoroughly combined in a medium bowl.
- Salt, baking soda, baking powder, and almond flour should be added. Mix thoroughly until mixed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of cookie dough immediately on the layer of brownies. You can gently push the cookie layer in or swirl the batters together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. A toothpick should largely cleanly exit the centre.
- Before eating, let brookies cool fully.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 15.58g