S’mores flavors condensed into a bite-sized treat. There is no need for a bonfire or flame to prepare these Keto S’mores Bites!
Making these keto s’mores bites is a simple way to satisfy a s’mores craving. When you want smores but don’t want to light a fire or rely on a flame to melt your sugar-free marshmallows, they are ideal for backyard campouts or other situations.
These tiny cereal bites are sugar-free and keto-friendly, and they taste like bits of chocolate and marshmallow. The melted marshmallow acts as a binding agent to keep these delicious flavors attached to the chewy keto cereal. I adore consuming low-carb cereals with chocolate, cinnamon, or peanut butter.
It’s simple to put keto smores bites in your mouth! When you go keto camping, they make the ideal snack for your outdoor adventures or a tasty treat for telling tales around the campfire.
- three sugarless marshmallows
- A half-teaspoon of unsalted butter
- 14 cups of keto cereal
- 1 spoonful of chocolate chips sans sugar
- STEP 1 Separate the marshmallows.
- One sugar-free marshmallow should be cut into small pieces. Place aside.
- STEP 2: Melt the butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave for TWENTY seconds, the butter, and more marshmallows.
- 3. Stir everything together.
- To the melted marshmallow mixture, incorporate the keto cereal, chocolate chips, and leftover marshmallow chunks. Stir to coat completely.
- Scoop and placed in STEP 4
- Spread the s’mores mixture evenly among the six oiled chambers of a mini muffin pan. until set, TEN-FIFTEEN minutes in the refrigerator. Store in the refrigerator.
In this dish, keto cereal is used.
Instead of keto graham crackers, the base for these Smores bites is cereal, but not your typical sugary, carb-heavy cereals. To produce this keto smores dish, we utilize specially formulated keto-approved cereals. Fortunately, a lot of companies are releasing low-carb cereals that are readily available in stores. The majority are only offered online, however, at least one brand is sold at supermarket shops like Walmart.
Making homemade keto graham crackers with almond flour and other ingredients is a simple alternative to using cereal in place of graham crackers.
You’ll need some marshmallows without added sugar.
Of course, we need marshmallows to make smores. Making homemade keto marshmallows can be difficult. Not only is it dirty, but it also requires work to achieve the ideal consistency for a beautiful setup.
Fortunately, sugar-free marshmallows are available. A company called Max Mallow produces sugar-free, low-carb marshmallows. Excellent and offer flavors other than the traditional vanilla marshmallow.
They have golden milk, mint, cinnamon, and burnt caramel. They have 0 net carbohydrates and only 15 calories per 2 marshmallows!