With your preferred toppings, you can easily customise this Keto Focaccia Bread Recipe. For pizzas, sandwiches, dips, and other dishes, it provides a fantastic low-carb bread choice.
This Keto Focaccia dish is everything you’ve been looking for whether you’ve been following the diet for a while or are just getting started.
When I initially shared my recipe for Keto Dinner Rolls, I had a tonne of feedback and inquiries from readers wondering what flour they might use instead of almond flour, most likely owing to allergies. So here is a delicious, adaptable loaf of nut-free focaccia that will satisfy any bread need!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN KETO FOCACCIA?
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/3 cup coconut flour
3 tablespoons whole psyllium husks
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
+ optional toppings
Options for topping Keto Fetta
With a little grass-fed butter on top and olives and fresh rosemary baked right in, my ideal version of this bread is one of the tastiest bites of food I can imagine. I’ve already included a few of my candidates for honorable mention below.
cherry tomatoes, basil
mozzarella and pepperoni
Sea salt and flakes of red pepper
Sage in brown butter
HOW TO MAKE KETO FOCACCIA
Preheat oven to 375° F
Take a medium bowl and then before adding in the wet ingredients, mix together all of the dry ingredients until a thick ball of dough forms. hand mixer/a spoon).
Press into a 1/2 inch rectangle in a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet. Top with desired toppings.
Until it turns golden and fluffy in the center, it should be baked for FIFTEEN minutes.
Cut and serve.
Don’t you have a cast iron pan?
please do not worry! Just use whatever baking dish or baking dish you have on hand. Line with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
Dip in olive oil mixed with sea salt and Italian spices
As a low-carb/gluten-free sandwich bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons whole psyllium husks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- About 1/2 cup of the selected toppings pictured here is 1/4 cup olives, 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Take a medium bowl and then before adding in the wet ingredients, mix together all of the dry ingredients until a thick ball of dough forms. hand mixer/a spoon).
- Press into a 1/2 inch rectangle in a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet. Top with desired toppings.
- Until it turns golden and fluffy in the center, it should be baked for FIFTEEN minutes.
- Cut and serve.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 238IU