Keto Shrimp Po’ Boy Sliders. We decided it would be amazing to have a Po’ Boy to round off our most recent “Slider Week”! These will take you to the Big Easy with just one taste.
Do you enjoy sliders, guys? Something about a tiny lunch is just too amusing. We’ll keep posting entertaining slider recipes.
Benefits Of Shrimp
It is highly nutrient-dense and offers significant levels of several nutrients, including iodine, which are rare in many other foods. On the other hand, some people contend that because shrimp has a high cholesterol content, it is unhealthy. Furthermore, it’s generally accepted that shrimp from farms may be less healthy than shrimp taken in the wild.
The nutritional profile of shrimp is excellent. It has only 84 calories per 3-ounce serving, which is relatively low in calories (1Trusted Source). Furthermore, a serving size of the same food contains over nine different vitamins and minerals (1Trusted Source). seafood nutrition The nutrients in a 3-ounce (85-gram) portion of shrimp are listed below (1 Trusted Source):
84.2 calories. 20.4 g of protein : 0.433 mg iron Potassium: 201 mg 220 milligrammes of potassium Metal: 1.39 mg 33.2 mg of magnesium 94.4 mg of sodium
We decided it would be amazing to have a Po’ Boy to round off our most recent “Slider Week”! These will take you to the Big Easy with just one taste.
Do you enjoy sliders, guys? They are one of our favorite dishes to create! Something about a tiny lunch is just too amusing. We’ll keep posting entertaining slider recipes.
Course: Starter Food: American Keywords: low-carb, keto, game day, slider 40 minutes for preparation Time to Cook: 35 minutes 1 hour 15 minutes in total 12 servings; 515 kilocalories
- Keto Rolls, 1 batch
- Keto Popcorn Shrimp, 1 batch
- 2 cups of lettuce, chopped
- 4 slices each from 3 small roma tomatoes, thinly sliced REMOULADE:
- Mayonnaise, one cup
- Whole-grain mustard, 1 tbsp
- one teaspoon of lemon juice
- a single serving of Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 sliced thin green onions
- Follow this recipe to create a batch of keto dinner rolls, but make them bigger so that there are 12 rolls instead of 24. After letting the rolls cool, take them out of the skillet and carefully cut them in half.
- You can also make the keto popcorn shrimp by using this recipe .
- To assemble, place a slice of tomato, some shrimp, lettuce, and remoulade on top of each roll.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*