Delight in a bite-sized treat that combines the luscious flavors of cheesecake with the natural sweetness of strawberries in Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. This recipe offers a low-carb twist on the classic cheesecake, transforming it into a convenient and delightful handheld dessert. With creamy cheesecake filling nestled inside ripe strawberries, this treat provides a burst of flavors and textures that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings while adhering to your ketogenic lifestyle. Whether you’re following a keto diet or simply seeking a guilt-free indulgence, these Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are a delectable option that’s sure to please.
Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries:
- 16 large strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or other keto-friendly powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional, for added flavor)
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Cut off the tops and carefully scoop out a small portion of the center to create a hollow space for the cheesecake filling. Make sure not to scoop too much, as you want the strawberries to hold their shape.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and lemon zest (if using). Mix well until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Using a piping bag or a small spoon, fill each hollowed-out strawberry with the cheesecake filling. You can also use a plastic sandwich bag with one corner snipped off to create a makeshift piping bag.
- Arrange the filled strawberries on a serving platter.
- If desired, garnish each strawberry with a small mint leaf for a pop of color and flavor.
- Refrigerate the Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld and the filling to set.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, based on 2 stuffed strawberries):
- Calories: ~100
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Total Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 2g