I am frequently asked if I adhere to the Keto diet whenever I share a “Keto-friendly” meal.
The answer is still no, and despite how much I adore keto-friendly dishes, I also adore carbs, you guys!
However, just because I enjoy eating carbs doesn’t mean I can’t develop delicious Keto meals for individuals who are committed to the Keto diet.
Therefore, I’m offering these delectable Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes today.
Keto Pancakes With Chocolate Chips
You won’t even be able to tell that these Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes don’t contain any carbs thanks to how wonderful they are!
The fluffiest and simplest keto chocolate chip pancakes are available here. These pancakes only have 4.3 grammes of net carbs per serving and are made with keto-friendly chocolate chips that won’t greatly boost the pancakes’ carb count.
How many carbohydrates are there in chocolate chip pancakes?
A typical serving of 3 standard-sized pancakes with standard pancake ingredients has about 49 grammes of carbohydrates. Therefore, if you’re following the keto diet, you can’t have those.
You won’t again have to worry about the amount of carbs in chocolate chip pancakes again, or go without them again, due to these simple and delicious low-carb recipes!
The reason for this is that my recipe, which is listed in the recipe carbs section at the bottom of this post, really cuts the amount of carbohydrates in chocolate chip pancakes by 90%!
These fluffy keto almond flour pancakes with low carbs are also gluten-free, so they are perfect for anyone who avoid gluten. They are also Paleo and dairy-free.
In fact, as this recipe demonstrates, these keto pancakes are fluffy and sweet enough to be served as dessert. They are everything but boring.
In addition, they require few ingredients and take little to no time to create, making them ideal for hectic days. One of my all-time faves are these single-serving keto chocolate chip pancakes!
Making Keto Pancakes: Some Tips
- If you need to make the batter quickly, use a food processor. In this instance, manually incorporate the chocolate chunks.
- Make care to thoroughly beat the eggs for fluffy chocolate chip keto pancakes. The pancakes will become fluffier the fluffier the eggs become.
- To guarantee that the centre of your pancakes is cooked, cover them while they are being cooked.
- Less air may enter as a result, producing incredibly fluffy pancakes.
Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- a third cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 small eggs, 1 1/4 teaspoons erythritol
- Sugar-free chocolate drops in 1/4 cup
- Almond milk, two tablespoons
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Assemble all of the components for your pancakes in one location.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla together in a basin next.
- Erythritol, coconut flour, and baking powder are all folded in.
- Mixture should be smooth after a few minutes of stirring. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving some for decoration.
- Then turn on the medium-high heat under a skillet. Grease with butter or use cooking spray to spritz. Now pour half of the batter into the skillet. The result will be a large pancake, but you can also make smaller ones if you choose.
- For 2 minutes on each side, cook the pancakes.
- If preferred, cover heated dishes with syrup and chocolate chips.