One of the tastiest and cheesiest low-carb meals you could imagine is this really easy Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken. I promise that this will become your new obsession.
The French onion in third place is miles away in the rearview. (I worry that I may have given the ranks of my favourite dips too much thought.) Anyway, this dish uses the creamy dip as a stuffing for chicken breast instead of the usual potato or tortilla chip. #Yum
You will become the “lord of the lunchroom,” “king of the cafeteria,” or “baroness of the break room” if you prepare this recipe and serve it with some vegetables. Should I go on? Okay, perhaps I went a little too far. But when you start eating this in front of your lunch companions, they will undoubtedly be envious.
That’s one of the reasons I was thrilled to work with ButcherBox this year to get premium meats delivered right to our RV door frozen for freshness. For this dish, I used ButcherBox organic chicken, and it turned out fantastic.
Particularly since I didn’t have to search the neighbourhood supermarkets for high-quality chicken, which is never easy to do.
Course: Principal Dish Food: American Keywords: stuffing chicken breast, keto, simple 10 minutes for preparation Time to Cook: 25 minutes Time total: 35 minutes 4 servings
Energy: 587 kcal
- Cream cheese, 8 ounces
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 cooked and chopped bacon slices
- 2 minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 tablespoon of dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon of powdered onion
- one tablespoon of dried dill
- One tablespoon of dried chives
- Black pepper, half a teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
1 pound of chicken breasts To serve, either use 2 larger ones that have been sliced in half or look for smaller ones so that each guest gets a full portion.
- Set the oven to 350° F.
- All the ingredients—with the exception of the chicken and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mixture—should be combined in a medium bowl.
- Chicken breasts should be butterflyed and filled with the cream cheese mixture. Apply a little avocado oil spray to the chicken’s tops before finishing with the remaining ranch seasoning.
- In a cast iron skillet(10.5′′), bake for TWENTY FIVE to THIRTY minutes .
- Serve right away.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 405
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 22g
Vitamin A 1995IU
Vitamin C 11mg