Keto Sausage Omelet Recipe. Although it may not seem like much, man, was it good! It keeps you completely satisfied (sometimes well after lunch!) and enables you to concentrate on work rather than your growling stomach. I’ve always found that a breakfast high in protein and fat is the greatest way to start my day.
But I don’t frequently purchase sausage. In actuality, I hardly ever purchase it. First off, the majority of sausages include deplorable additives. Second, the alternatives are almost always too expensive. Although I’m all for paying more for higher quality, there are occasions when this is simply not an option.
My point is that even on a low-carb diet, standard, mass-produced sausages are not the healthiest food you could be consuming. Instead, get the greatest quality sausages you can afford. In fact, because you consume so much meat on a low-carb diet, I’ve discovered that quality is crucial.
Brat Hans Bratwurst were the sausages I used in this. I wasn’t paid to mention them or use them. They are simply a sausage I adore and occasionally eat. I purchase them from Whole Foods, where a package costs about $6.
FREE DAIRY VERSION
This is still delicious without the dairy if, like me, you can’t have it with your eggs.
Simply leaving out the heavy cream and cheese makes it dairy-free. I combine the eggs with the spices in a bowl and whisk with a fork until fully mixed and smooth.I fry up some oil in my skillet, add the eggs (making it more like a pancake), then either stuff the omelette with warmed sausage or just put the sausage slices in with the eggs as it cooks. I fold it in half and place it on a plate when it’s finished.
Notably, just before removing the omelette from the griddle, you can add items like tomatoes, avocado, or even mushrooms to the omelette. Any low-carb vegetable would work well here.
- 1 small sausage
- Coconut oil, 1 tablespoon
- 3 big eggs, entire
- Heavy cream, 1 tablespoon
- 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder
- 0.5 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- 1 normal Haravti cheese slice (or any cheese you prefer)
- Sauté the sausage in the coconut oil after cutting it up.
- While that cooks, thoroughly mix the eggs, cream, and spices in a bowl, then pour them into the pan and scramble them.
- When the eggs are almost done, spread them out into a thin layer and top with your preferred cheese.
- To serve, flip the omelette in half like a taco.
protein: 7g, fat: 6g,
saturated fat: 3g,
net carbs: 1g