My recent trip to Greece lasted a week, and I just got back. The trip was excellent in every way, but the food was exceptionally delicious.
I overate, and I need to get back to my healthy eating habits immediately. I need to break up with the carbohydrates since I’m craving green vegetables.
It’s time to get well with this keto-friendly zucchini noodle meal!
This cream sauce is to die for. It is stuffed full of heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese.
What I adore most about the ketogenic diet are cream sauces. Very little to no carbs, moderate protein, and high fat make up the keto diet.
Do zucchini noodles resemble pasta in flavor? No. Although the shape makes a wonderful replacement for a dish like this, nothing else tastes like bread or spaghetti but those two foods.
Be very careful when preparing the zucchini noodles. When you cook zucchini noodles, a TON of water is released. You should first sweat extra water from the zucchini.
The pan will be filled with water if this step is neglected, which will result in more soup. Also, this aids in giving the zucchini a texture and consistency that resembles spaghetti.
Follow the directions listed above to drain any extra water. The pan will be filled with water if this step is neglected, which will result in more soup. Also, this aids in giving the zucchini a texture and consistency that resembles spaghetti.
Keto Creamy Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach
- 2 pounds of spiralized zucchini Depending on size, there could be anywhere from 4-5 zucchini.
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of kosher salt
- A quarter-teaspoon of red pepper flakes optional seasonings of salt and pepper
- Shredded half a cup of Parmesan reggiano cheese
- 50 ml of thick cream Try it if you want a lot of cream sauce. Cut up 3/4 cup and 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Butter, two tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 1 pound of peeled and deveined shrimp
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Line a sheet pan(paper towels). On the paper towels, spread out the zucchini noodles. Salt, 1/4 teaspoon, should be added. 30 minutes should be given for the zucchini to sit so it may sweat out extra water.
- Medium-high heat in a skillet. Shrimp, minced garlic, and olive oil should all be added. The shrimp should be cooked until brilliant pink on both sides, about 1-2 minutes.
- Before placing the shrimp on a platter, remove them from the skillet.
- Set the skillet over medium heat before adding the butter. Butter partially melts. Put chunks of cream cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano, heavy cream, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Till the cheese has completely melted, stir frequently. It could take a while for the cream cheese to melt.
- Include the zucchini noodles and shrimp in the pan. The zucchini is coated with a stir. To soften the zucchini, cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add parsley to the serving platter.