Why Do Keto Crunch Bars Get Made?
We’ve discovered that having scrumptious substitutes makes it much easier to successfully reduce and remove sugar from your diet. A cheap way to have snacks on hand is with these crunch bars. You can be confident that there won’t be an increase in blood sugar because you’ll know exactly what’s in them.
Avoiding sugar is one of the keys to success if you are on the Keto diet for health reasons. Create enticing snacks that you’ll want to eat and that will help you feel satisfied and adhere to your goals.
These bars fulfil your appetites, assist you in maintaining your goals, and make you feel full.
These Keto Crunch Bars’ ingredients
Let’s begin with the fundamentals of this recipe:
Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips, 3/4 cup
Chopped 1/4 cup salted macadamia nuts
1 cup (measured after smashing) pork rinds, see notes below
Hemp hearts, TWO tbsp.
Ingredients that are deemed to be “Keto safe” come in a huge variety. Going small and adding a lot seems to be the key to making these bars just right in my opinion.
Added components to customize your Keto Crunch Bar include:
Almonds in Slivers
Freeze A dried berry
Coconut\sStore purchased protein snacks from a store purchased Keto cereals
Sage advice for success
If you don’t microwave the mixture in 20-second intervals, the chocolate may burn. Chocolate chips shouldn’t be used because they don’t melt as well as our chocolate BHB powder. Let the chocolate to harden in candy moulds for a fun twist.
Instructions for freezing and storing
In a container that can be sealed, this keto chocolate stays stable at room temperature. Up to four weeks can pass with no problems.
It’s fantastic to eat a homemade Keto bar that is crispy. Make the bar your own to suit your own taste preferences.
Including Pork Rinds
The pig rinds are one of the recipe’s most notable elements. Use your imagination while choosing tastes! Porking Excellent is the brand of pork rinds we prefer. Give it a try!
The whey protein isolate puffs contain only 2 grammes of carbohydrates and 10 grammes of protein per scoop. For the entire tray, we used around 2 scoops, adding only 4 carbohydrates.
Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars
- Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips, 3/4 cup
- Pork Rinds, measured after being crushed, and 1/4 cup salted macadamia nuts, diced; see notes
- Hemp hearts, TWO tbsp.
- Pork rinds should be crushed into little bits (no larger than 1/4") and placed in a plastic bag that has been zip-tied. You can use your hands, a measuring cup, a wooden spoon, or anything else that isn't too sharp and won't rip the bag. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, in a microwave-safe bowl. This typically requires three to four breaks.
- The melted chocolate should be combined with the hemp hearts, macadamia nuts, and pork rinds. The chocolate should cover everything after a thorough stirring.
- The mixture can be spread into a bar mould or onto a pan coated with parchment paper and sliced or broken into pieces after chilling.
- THIRTY mins in freezer(to harden). If you didn't use a mould, take the frozen bars out after they are set and cut or break them into bars.
Has 160 calories, 9 grammes of total fat, 3 grammes of trans fat, 6 grammes of unsaturated fat, and 6 milligrammes of cholesterol per serving.
14 grammes of net carbohydrates
0g Sugar, 2g Fiber, and 2g Sugar Alcohols
10g sProtein s5g