Taste, feel, and crunch!
There are SO MANY things about these that I love! the taste of peanut butter. the sprinkling of chocolate. The mouth-watering goodness. I also can’t get enough of the slight crunch.
NO COOKING ABILITY REQUIRED
I ADORE how ridiculously simple these are to make. Melt a few things together. Add walnuts and stir. Pour on a dish, drizzle a bit on top, and freeze, and done! No cooking knowledge is necessary. In fact, youngsters would love to cook this dish!
It creates a nutritious snack that is packed with protein and good fats, in addition to the numerous vitamins and nutrients included in each of the ingredients. And it does so without consuming excessive amounts of sugar. #momwin
My favorite peanut butter
Check the label of your peanut butter if you’re just beginning a low-carb or ketogenic diet. You might get a surprise! Sugar can be added to peanut butter, even if it is “natural.”
You only need salt and dry-roasted peanuts. Nothing else is useful or necessary.
Aldi is my preferred go-to brand for quality, flavor, and freshness. The peanut butter sold under the Simply Organic brand is excellent.
And it tastes AMAZING. The absolute greatest I’ve ever eaten (and I’ve tried a lot!) Additionally, it is really inexpensive — $3 to $5, depending on where you live. cheaper than competing brands!
Salty and sweet
Which sweetener is your favorite? Go for it if you love stevia as much as I do! These were simply sweetened with a light sprinkle of pure stevia powder. literally like a tiny white cloud or breath, haha.
Monkfruit drops, a little amount of powdered monkfruit, powdered coconut sugar, or another powdered sweetener of your choosing can all be substituted with relative ease. Don’t forget to taste it before freezing it, though.
How to Increase Flavor
Don’t forget the SALT, either. Did you know that adding salt makes food sweeter as well? in particular, chocolate! My favourite salt is Himalayan Pink Salt. It’s like a completely different flavour level. I will never use conventional bleached salt again after giving it a try.
Try This Irresistible Crunch Now!
You’ll adore chomping on this bark if you’re anything like me! The crunch is simply too good to refuse. So fulfilling. The ideal dessert for dessert or a midday pick-me-up.
Keto Peanut Butter Bark
- 1/4 cup Heaping natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of pure stevia powder - (or 8 drops sweet leaf vanilla stevia drops, or 1 Tbs powdered coconut sugar or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 oz 85-90% dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Making the bark
- Do not neglect this step or the parchment paper will stick crazily to the 2 plates.
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter together in a medium bowl ( 30-40)
- Stir with the remaining ingredients. Adjust for sweetness after tasting.
- Half mixture in each plate.
Creating the drizzle
- In a small bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil to melt them (20 seconds in the microwave usually works).
- Pour the chocolate over the bark using a spoon.
- until totally hardened or after 30 minutes of freezing. Move to the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Bark (Vegan, Keto) Amount Calories 129.95 % Daily Value* Fat
12.82 g, or 20%, of saturated fat.
4.93 grammes, 31% trans fat
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.001 g
Monounsaturated Fat 4.62 g
2.46 \sg \sCholesterol
0.06 \smg \s0 \s% \sSodium
1.38 \smg \s0 \s% \sPotassium
77.46 \smg \s2 \s% \sCarbohydrates
3.17 \sg \s1 \s% \sFiber
1.01 \sg \s4 \s% \sSugar
1.22 g 1% net carbohydrates
2.2 \sg \sProtein
2.45 \sg \s5 \s%