Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet is an easy low carb, one pan dinner! This is ready in under Twenty minutes and has less than Six carbs per serving!
Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet will be loved by the whole family.
- 1 (12 ounce) package of smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- chopped into bite size pieces, 4 cups cabbage,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Over medium heat, heat a 12-inch skillet. add One teaspoon of olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Until lightly crisp, brown the sliced smoked sausage.
- Take the sausage out from skillet and put it aside.
- Add spices, garlic, chopped cabbage, and butter and stir well.
- To your desired tenderness, fry cabbage. It will take 3-4 minutes, if you would like more crunch. It will cook closer to 10 minutes, if you like your cabbage very tender.
- Add the cooked sausage, when the cabbage reaches your desired texture, and stir until it gets heated through.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 27.4g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.7g