Keto Air Fryer Italian Meatballs cooked in an air fryer are soft, flavorful, moist, and savoury. These mouthwatering mini meatballs will rapidly come together to make golf-ball sized meatballs, which are ideal for a quick meal, brunch, or side dish.
The best part is that they cook in just 8 minutes and have just 1g of carbohydrates per serving. They always perform flawlessly!
Joanie typically makes meatloaf and burgers with an 80-20 mixture, but for this air-fried version of the traditional Italian meatballs, she needed a little bit extra fat (75-25) in the mix.
She made a good choice in her mixture. Joanie also shortened the usual time for her meatball preparation to 8 minutes. She learned that the cook times are frequently a little high from some of the experiments she conducted with various recipes in the air fryer.
It may appear eclectic, or at the very least cross-cuisine in character, to combine conventional Garlic and Onion Powder with Smoked Paprika and Creole Seasoning. Just taste the end product, though, and you’ll see that it really brings the dish to life.
Joanie like adding parmesan to her mixture as well. It also imparts that creamy, nutty flavor to the meatballs. Try new things; after all, it’s a meatball! Lookup Amazon
Meatballs in an air fryer
- Ground beef (75/25 blend), 1 lb.
- 2 Eggs
- Garlic powder, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon powdered onion
- 1 tablespoon smokey paprika
- Creole seasoning, 1 teaspoon (Tony Chachere)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (grated)
- a third of a cup Basil (fresh, chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- cooking spray that is nonstick
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Oats, 1/4 cup (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 15.0 ounces Tomatoes (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Erythritol, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1 teaspoon, and pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
Meatballs in an air fryer
- Combine the half of the chopped basil, eggs, seasonings, parmesan, and ground beef in a bowl(medium). Mix thoroughly.
- (about the size of a golf ball)Into meatballs, the meat should be formed .
- To 400 degrees, for five minutes, pre-heat air fryer.
- Add meatballs to the air fryer basket that has been heated. Apply cooking spray and heat at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Serve hot with extra parmesan cheese, marinara sauce, and remaining fresh basil that has been chopped.
- A big skillet should be heated to medium. Cook the chopped onions in the olive oil for 4 minutes or until they are just beginning to turn translucent.
- Once the garlic is aromatic, add it and simmer for one more minute.
- Cook the crushed tomatoes for 5 minutes after adding them. Basil and oregano are then added.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes after combining.
- Stir in the erythritol, season with pepper and salt, and for FIVE minutes, simmer .
Saturated Fat-2.4g |