KETO CHEESY BACON & ROASTED CORN DIP. The perfect snack for entertaining friends because when it comes to flavor, it checks all the boxes!
It’s is always a crowd favorite! This super easy dip is guaranteed to please even the pickiest snackers and can come together in just THIRTY minutes.
YOU HAD ME AT BACON!
Because I love the the subtle zing of the jalapenos amongst the melty cheese and additional crunch of the freshly roasted corn kernels, this recipe in particular is one of my favorites.
You need to try Bacon Ranch Chicken and Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip if you’re a bacon enthusiast like me.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
I highly recommend using fresh, sweet corn kernels but you can use fresh or frozen corn.
I think with lots of bacon, this dip is better, but you can easily scale back on the bacon crumbles and let the corn be the star if you want to.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS AHEAD OF TIME
When it’s served warm right out of the oven, this dip is the best, but you can do all the prep work ahead of time! Simply in the baking dish, assemble the dip, cover it with foil and until you’re ready to bake and serve, place it directly in the fridge!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Keyword: roasted corn dip
2-Quart Baking Dish
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To 325 degrees F, preheat your oven.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter. To the skillet, add corn and cook stirring occasionally, until it starts to turn golden brown.
- To the corn, add the onion and jalapeno and cook about 5 minutes, until the onion has softened.
- Add garlic and heat for ONE additional minute.
- Stir together the 1/2 cup of each cheese, and mayo and Greek yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
- To mayo mixture, add corn mixture and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Into a 2-quart baking dish, pour the dip and spread into an even layer. Top with the remaining of each cheese(1/4 cup).
- Until the dip begins to bubble and the cheese is melted, bake for 15-20 minutes. Take out from oven.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Calories: 241kcal |
Carbohydrates: 6g |
Protein: 7g |
Fat: 21g |
Saturated Fat: 8g |
Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g |
Monounsaturated Fat: 6g |
Trans Fat: 1g |
Cholesterol: 35mg |
Sodium: 401mg |
Potassium: 106mg |
Fiber: 1g |
Sugar: 2g |
Vitamin A: 262IU |
Vitamin C: 3mg |
Calcium: 134mg |