Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 18 Calories: 267kcal
- ¾ cup Softened butter
- ⅔ cup Granular Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla Extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup Slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4.5 Ounces Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the softened butter and granular sweetener with a hand mixer.
- Now add your eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Next add in your almond flour, baking soda, salt, almonds and coconut flakes. Mix until all your ingredients are combined.
- Fold in your sugar-free chocolate chips.
Scoop 16-18 jumbo cookies onto lined baking sheets. Flatten them out by gently pressing down with your fingertips.
- Place into already preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Let cool for about 30 minutes and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 3g