Since cheesecake is inherently very low in net carbohydrates, it is one of the most popular desserts among those who follow the ketogenic diet. I adore it and have numerous keto cheesecake recipes on my website, including ones with lemon, blueberries, peanut butter, and chocolate.
But, there are occasions when I only want the taste of cheesecake, not the labor and wait time. No heavy cream whipping, baking, or stressing about a cake cracking or splitting.
Also, I simply do not want a large cake in the house.
WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO THIS RECIPE
A traditional raspberry cheesecake flavor is combined with it.
It only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
handy portion control built in
Simple; only a bowl and a fork are required.
Naturally devoid of gluten, sugar, and keto-friendly
What is the purpose of utilizing almond flour?
The cheesecake batter becomes a little bit firmer and is simpler to form thanks to the almond flour.
May I skip it?
It is indeed feasible. As the mixture will be quite soft, I advise spreading it into a pan lined with parchment paper. Cut it into bite-sized squares after freezing.
Pumpkin cheesecake bites: Add 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice to the filling to change it up. The centre berry should not be included.
Bites of chocolate cheesecake: To make the filling, stir in 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (you’ll probably want to up the sweetener as well). cocoa powder before rolling.
Keto Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup (240g) of cream cheese
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 3 tablespoons of erythritol powder and 50g of almond flour
- twelve raspberrys 100g, roasted and finely chopped almonds, 40g, or desiccated coconut
- In a mixing dish, blend the cream cheese, vanilla, and sweetener using a spatula. Mix once more until smooth after adding the almond flour. Taste the sweetness and adjust it as desired.
- Use greaseproof paper to line a baking sheet. Place 12 dollops of the mixture there (it will be too wet to roll at this point). Put in freezer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until rollable.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into truffles, insert a raspberry in the centre, and seal the truffle by pressing the mixture around the fruit. Roll in desiccated coconut or crushed roasted almonds.
- Reposition the cheesecake on the baking sheet, freeze it for one to two hours, or store it in the refrigerator until you're ready to enjoy it for a softer cheesecake bite. Simply allow the frozen food to thaw to the appropriate texture at room temperature.
Each keto mini cheesecake contains 1.9g of net carbohydrates. 12 servings at 35 grammes each.
Let the mixture to soften at room temperature until it is rollable if it unintentionally becomes too difficult to deal with.
Alternatives: Swap the raspberry for chopped strawberries or blueberries. NUTRITION 35g per serving
Energy: 124 kcal
3.7g of total carbohydrates
4.1g of protein
4.1g of saturated fat
1.7g of fibre