Sun. May 19th, 2024
Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

These creamy, tangy, and delectable Low Carb KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS are fantastic! This keto cheesecake recipe is not just nut-free but also vegetarian and gluten-free. Enjoy a slice of this very straightforward dessert that only requires 7 basic ingredients!

You can whip up these delicious low-carb cheesecake bars in no time, and they’ll instantly sate your sweet desire. Not only that, but this recipe for blueberry cheesecake bars is also devoid of coconut, grains, and processed sugar. Delicious!

Recipe for keto blueberry cheesecake: simple treats

Most cheesecake bar recipes seen online call for several steps, including making the crust and the blueberry cream cheese filling.

Nevertheless, since not everyone has the time to spend the entire day in the kitchen creating a dessert recipe, I created my nut-free keto crustless blueberry cheesecake bars to be quick (to make) yet filling.

Also, each serving of these crustless cheesecake bars has a reduced level of net carbohydrates without sacrificing its delicious, creamy flavor!

BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS ARE A GREAT WAY TO USE FRESH BERRIES

I frequently buy many pints of berries when I go grocery shopping since I adore utilizing them in baked dishes. Although blueberries are used in this recipe for cheesecake bars, blackberries or raspberries would also taste fantastic!

Fresh blackberries or raspberries can be substituted for the blueberries in this recipe at a 1:1 ratio.

ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES FOR MAKING THIS BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE

Just a few simple items are needed to prepare this cuisine! Nonetheless, I’d suggest keeping these things close by:

12 bars, or the amount of food that is equal to the nutrition facts listed on the recipe card, can fit in an 88 baking pan. The calorie count per bar may vary depending on the pan size.
Nonstick Cooking Spray: Since avocado oil cooking spray is soy-free and simple to apply, I use it and suggest it for coating cookware. If you don’t want to leave a lot of your bars attached to the pan, nonstick cooking spray is a Necessity!

Electric Mixer: I advise using an electric mixer (sometimes known as a “hand mixer” in some circles) since it guarantees that the cream cheese will be thoroughly combined with the other ingredients. The consistency of your blueberry cheesecake bars depends on this.

IN THIS LOW CARB BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE’S NET CARBS

For those who follow a ketogenic or low-carb diet, this simple blueberry cheesecake dish is the ideal easy treat.

These low-carb blueberry cheesecake bites are a stress-free after-dinner dessert that you can gladly eat.

Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS

These creamy, tangy, and delectable Low Carb KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS are fantastic!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Course Dessert
Cuisine American
Servings 12 Bars
Calories 159 kcal

Ingredients
  

  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup (64g) (64g) Golden monk fruit syrup
  • Pure vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
  • 1/8 teaspoon of cream of tartar
  • Baking soda, 1/8 tsp.
  • 1 cup blueberries(season)
  • 16 ounces cream cheese(softened)

Instructions
 

  • Spray baking pan(8-by-8-inch) with cooking spray(nonstick). Preheat oven 325 degrees.
  • Use an electric mixer to thoroughly combine all the ingredients—aside from the blueberries—in a mixing dish. Mixture should be poured into the prepared baking pan. Add blueberries to the mixture's surface. Place pan in oven. Bake for FORTY–FORTY FIVE minutes.
  • After baking, take the pan out of the oven, cover it loosely with foil, and put it in the fridge to chill for at least four hours.
  • Cut cheesecake into 12 equal bars with a knife, remove bars from pan with a spatula, and serve.

Notes

12 portions
Size of Serving: 1 bar
Serving Size Calories: 159% 17% DAILY VALUE 13.2g or 3% of total fat 8.6g of total carbohydrates, 20% Nutritional Fiber 5.6g 9% 4.3g of protein
Keyword KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS

By admin

2 thoughts on “KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recipe Rating