With this Keto Beef and Broccoli recipe, it’s simple to savour Eastern flavours while following a low-carb diet. In a skillet, combine the ground beef, broccoli, sesame oil, garlic, and soy sauce. Cook for 10 minutes.
You must prepare this low carb beef and broccoli meal when you are craving Chinese food but don’t want to take the chance of ordering takeout since you are unsure of how many carbohydrates are in the sauce. The Chinese takeout blues can be cured with this remedy. similar to my recipe for teriyaki chicken or egg rolls in a bowl.
This quick one-pot keto Chinese food recipe not only satisfies your takeaway cravings but also takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
Beef – I used ground beef in this dish, but any form of beef may be used, and it can be prepared in one pot in just 10 minutes. This dish for keto Chinese food can be made using leftover steak, beef strips, or grill-up steaks.
Adding flavour to the food is garlic. Instead of using chopped garlic, garlic powder can be utilised. Consider using 1 teaspoon. As the soy sauce will already provide salt to the sauce, avoid using garlic salt.
Sesame oil — This provides fat and a distinct sesame taste. Both normal sesame oil and toasted sesame seed oil are acceptable.
Vinegar: To balance the flavours in the low-carb broccoli beef, a tiny bit of acid is added.
Broccoli: Low-carb beef and broccoli are inedible without the florets. Since using pre-cut fresh broccoli florets from a bag is convenient and eliminates the need for complicated vegetable cutting, I prefer to use them. The broccoli can also be frozen.
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- dash onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, tamari or liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- STEP 1 of instructions: Cook the ground beef
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cut it up into little pieces. When the beef is slightly crispy and browned, cook while stirring occasionally. Including garlic and onion powder 30 seconds of stirring.
- STEP 2: Include a liquid taste
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar by stirring.
- EXERCISE 3: Steam broccoli
- Broccoli florets have been added. until the broccoli is fork tender, cover and steam it over medium heat (3-5 minutes)
For this straightforward keto beef meal, I simply used ground beef. This is a go-to keto meal that my family enjoys because I always have ground beef in the freezer or refrigerator. Usually I have everything I need for this on hand.
For this stir-fry dish, any type of beef may be used, though.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 8g
Net Carbs 6g