Keto Grilled Cheese. Take a bite of 3 g net carbohydrates per sandwich of crunchy, grilled, baked keto bread with a melty cheese center!
A grilled cheese sandwich is a staple of the lunchtime menu, especially when paired with tomato soup or a soup that contains tomatoes, like a minestrone. It stands alongside other well-known deli sandwiches like the Reuben and the BLT.
The best keto grilled cheese available is this! A griddle is used to toast fluffy keto white bread slices, creating a golden crunchy exterior with gooey, melty cheddar cheese wedged inside.
In the microwave, the keto bread recipe is baked for 90 seconds. Making two slices of bread simply takes a few minutes. The bread is authentic in both appearance and flavor. Unlike other keto dishes, it doesn’t have that overpowering egg flavor.
This square baking plate will serve as the shape for the keto sandwich bread. Make sure it is okay for the oven and microwave. The ideal square shape is about 4″ x 4″. The baking pan I used was part of a similar set for meal preparation. If that’s any assistance, it contains 781 ml.
- 1/4 cup almond flour as ingredients
- 1 tbsp. of protein powder with few carbohydrates
- baking powder, one teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon optional allulose
- softened two teaspoons of unsalted butter
- 1 egg white
- a serving of thick cream
- sour cream, two tablespoons
The components of keto grilled cheese
- Butter, half a tablespoon
- 1-2 pieces of strong cheddar cheese
- STEP 1 of directions: Prepare the keto bread batter.
- In a small basin, mix almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, and allulose. Blend by whisking. Add the heavy cream, butter, egg white, and sour cream. With a fork, mix thoroughly.
- STEP 2: Make bread
- Cooking sprays a square baking dish that is microwave and oven safe, then line the dish on each side with two sheets of parchment paper. Spread out the batter for the bread equally in the
- prepared dish. Bake the dish in the microwave at 100% power for 90 seconds.
- Oven instructions: Bake for 9 to 11 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 3. Slice some bread.
- Before slicing, remove from the microwave or oven and allow to cool. Cut the bread loaf in half lengthwise with a serrated knife, forming two pieces.
- STEP 4
- On one side of every slice, spread softened butter.
- STEP 5: Toast the bread and cover it with cheese.
- On a nonstick skillet that has been prepared to medium heat, place each slice butter side down. Put 1-2 slices of cheese on top of bread(each slice). The bread’s bottom should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted, which should take about two to three minutes. One slice is flipped over onto the other. From skillet, remove.
- STEP 6 Guidelines for an air fryer
- In an air fryer, put buttered bread in the basket or tray. cheese on top 4-6 minutes of air frying at 360 degrees. If necessary, flip the food over and air-fried it for an additional 3–4 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 3.8g
Net Carbs 3g