A sugar-free, gluten-free variation of your preferred cookie from childhood! Bright, vibrant, delicious, and reminiscent of your favorite white and pink coated circus animal delight are these Keto Frosted Animal Cookies.
- a half cup of almond flour
- One-fourth cup of coconut flour
- 14 teaspoons of salt
- softened 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol or monk fruit
- a single vanilla bean
- 1 bag of ChocZero White Chocolate Chips (7 oz).
- Sprinkles (such as sugar-free sprinkles or rainbow multicolored nonpareils sprinkles)
- Red and/or pink food coloring (optional)
- cookie cutters for little animals
- STEP 1
Sort the dry ingredients
- Almond flour, coconut flour, and salt should be combined in a small bowl. Place aside. Sifting produces a fine, delicate cookie texture, thus I advise using one.
- STEP 2
Blend wet components.
- Cream the butter, monkfruit, and vanilla essence in a medium bowl.
- STEP 3
- To the butter mixture, add the dry ingredients.Blend(electric mixer) until well-combined.
- STEP 4
Cool the dough.
- Placing the cookie dough on a piece of plastic wrap. Cover with plastic wrap after moulding into a flat disc shape. Once firm, refrigerate for 30 minutes. At this time, you can store the food in the freezer or refrigerator for the night.
- STEP 4
- On a piece of plastic wrap, put cookie dough. Cover with plastic wrap after moulding into a flat disc shape. Once firm, refrigerate for 30 minutes. At this time, you can store the food in the freezer or refrigerator for the night.
- STEP 5
the cookie dough out
- Between two pieces of parchment paper, sandwich cookie dough. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Using cookie cutters, create animal shapes, and lay them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about an inch apart. Remain in the refrigerator for a further 10-15 minutes to chill. turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
- STEP 6
- For about SIX mines, bake the cookies at 350 degrees, after the dough has chilled. After taking it out of the oven, let it cool for two to three minutes on the baking sheet before moving it to a wire rack to finish cooling entirely.
- STEP 7
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, stir sugar-free white baking chips every 30 seconds to ensure even melting. Half of the melted chocolate should be colored using food dye. Cooled cookies are dipped in molten chocolate and laid on a wire rack. Sprinkle some on.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 3.4g
Net Carbs 0.7g