This delectable sugar-free, low-carb KETO CHOCOLATE WALNUT FUDGE dish will appeal to nut fans.
Fudge is loved by all. I love fudge, and lately, I’ve been craving low-carb, high-fat varieties.
Fudge contains a lot of good fat, thus I consider it to be a fat bomb. However, I do need to manage my amounts because even a modest amount of carbs and calories can build up.
So that I may feel like I’m treating myself with two pieces, I normally cut my fudge into extremely small pieces. Most people would divide this low-carb chocolate-walnut fudge into 36 pieces, but I made 56 bite-sized pieces, which are more than enough to last.
To reduce the number of additional sweeteners I use, the low-carb condensed milk mixture also contains a fiber sweetener. The LC Foods mix will probably work well as a stand-in for sweetened condensed milk if your favorite fudge recipe calls for it. Simply swap out any added sugar for a low-carb substitute.
I used to work in a candy and nut shop when I was a teen. Fudge was one of the homemade candies we used to prepare. This low-carb chocolate walnut fudge is quite similar to the version we produced at home because both were created using pre-made mixes.
I adore nuts, but if you don’t, you can reduce or skip them. If you prefer pecans to walnuts, you may also add them to this low-carb chocolate fudge.
It freezes well for longer storage if you won’t be able to consume the entire batch of fudge within a week. I like to place them all in a freezer bag after wrapping a few pieces in foil or plastic. I can simply defrost bit by little in this manner.
- 8 ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate,
- 1/2 cup of LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk Mix or unsweetened coffee creamer,
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of low-carb sugar substitute,
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla stevia drops,
- 2 scoops of unflavored whey protein, 46 grams,
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts divided.
- Use parchment paper to line a small rectangular dish. An 8×8 baking dish was employed.
- In a double boiler bowl, melt Swerve sweetener, heavy cream, water, condensed milk mix, and baking chocolate over a pan of hot water.
- Add vanilla, stevia, and whey protein powder after taking the bowl off the stove.
- Add 2/3 cup of the walnuts and combine.
- Fill the container with the prepared fudge mixture. On top, mash the remaining 13 cup of nuts.
- Fudge should be chilled in the fridge until firm. Square them up.
Calories: 71 | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 6.8g | Sodium: 5.1mg | Fiber: 1.3g