A quick and simple sugar-free KETO CHEESECAKE MOUSSE FLUFF recipe that is airy and light. This low-carb dessert tastes wonderful with fruit sauce or chocolate.
I enjoy making low-carb mousse dishes, as you can probably guess from my earlier recipes.
At the end of this post, I’ll list all of my favorites.
But first, I have another fantastic recipe to share with all of you low-carb food lovers.
a cheesecake keto mousse without sugar!
Just like my chocolate avocado pudding, this dessert is incredibly delicious and easy to make. You will adore the flavour of this mousse if you enjoy the flavor of keto cheesecake.
The best part is that you can make this low-carb dessert in a flash, which is a major plus. Additionally, it only requires six components, most of which you already have.
KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF SERVING GUIDE
This cream cheese-based low-carb dessert’s versatility in terms of presentation is yet another fantastic feature. Choose your preferred one!
Refrigerate and serve in separate dishes.
You can immediately spoon or pipe the mousse into individual serving dishes or wait until it has chilled in the fridge. I like to put the mousse in serving dishes once it has chilled.
I suggest piping the mousse into individual portions using a pastry bag for a lovely presentation.
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream or regular heavy cream;
- 1 12 teaspoons of vanilla essence;
- 14 teaspoon of lemon extract;
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese;
- 13 cups of powdered erythritol or less to taste;
- 18 teaspoons of stevia concentrated powder.
- Cream cheese must be smoothed out.
- Add the erythritol, stevia, lemon extract, and vanilla, and blend thoroughly.
- Beat heavy cream with a mixer in a separate basin until firm peaks form.
- Into the cream cheese mixture, fold half of the whipped cream. Include the remaining whipped cream by folding it in.
- When using an electric mixer, beat on high until frothy and light.
- For at least two hours, refrigerate. Pour with a pipette or a spoon into each serving plate. If desired, garnish with fresh fruit or sugar-free chocolate.
Calories: 269 | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 81mg | Sugar: 1g
3 thoughts on “KETO CHEESECAKE MOUSSE FLUFF”
13 cups of arithrethol? Sure??
Wow surely not that much lemon essence, erythritol and Stevie??