The juicy sirloin used in this KETO BEEF STROGANOFF is cooked in a rich, creamy sauce! Serve it over low-carb spaghetti for a quick dinner that takes just 20 minutes to prepare.
Despite having a simple dietary regimen, there are times when I really want comfort food. I have many keto supper options that I use, but just a few of them satisfy my cravings.
What is stroganoff with beef?
Russian cuisine’s traditional beef stroganoff is made of tender beef in a rich sauce. Even though the original version is not at all keto friendly, you can easily modify it and add it to your menu!
Why you’ll adore this recipe for keto beef stroganoff:
In 20 minutes, ready. On hectic weeknights, this stroganoff is the ideal recipe for a quick and simple meal.
only 3 grammes of net carbohydrates. Nobody is aware that it is low carb for something so meaty and flavorful.
in a single skillet (or pot). From the steak to the vegetables, everything is prepared in the same skillet!
alternatives for slow cookers and crockpots. While I prefer to make it in my skillet (takes less time! ), you may also use a slow cooker.
I adore this recipe because it tastes so genuine, even without the carbohydrates!
- 1.5 pounds of sirloin steak
- 2 big sliced onions and 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1/2 a cup beef broth and 1/8 a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/four cup of almond flour
- 1/2 a cup of sour cream
- One serving of keto spaghetti
- one portion of spaghetti made with almond flour
- One dish each of keto gnocchi and keto mashed potatoes
- Cutting against the grain, cut the beef into 1-inch-long strips.
- Butter should be added to a nonstick skillet or pan and heated to medium. Add the garlic and onions and sauté until tender after the mixture is heated. From the pan, take them out.
- The steak should not be pink after 4–5 minutes of cooking. Bring to a boil after adding the
- Worcestershire sauce and beef broth. Lower heat down to low when it begins to boil and let it simmer for FIFTEEN minutes.
- The sautéed onion and garlic should also be added. Almond flour has been added; stir. Stir in the sour cream until smooth after letting everything boil for 5 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, serve the skillet with your preferred low-carb pasta or potato substitute right away.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 17g | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 1g | NET CARBS: 7g