Keto Strawberry Muffins that are fluffy are a convenient breakfast or snack. These muffins are a satisfying make ahead low carb meal because they are somewhat sweet and loaded with fresh strawberries.
- monkfruit sweetener or other preferred sweetener, 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup strawberries, chopped finely
- 2 and a half cups almond flour
- Baking powder, two teaspoons
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 30 ml of thick cream
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- STEP 1
- turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
- STEP 2
Obtain a little bowl.
- Strawberries and 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener are combined in a small bowl. Place aside.
- STEP 3
Pick up a medium bowl.
- In a bowl(medium), mix the cinnamon, baking soda, and almond flour. Put it aside.
- STEP 4
Obtain a big bowl
- Melted butter and 1/4 cup of monkfruit sweetener should be combined in a big bowl. Blend in the heavy cream, vanilla, and eggs. Assemble by combining.
- STEP 5
- Add the dry ingredients gradually.
- STEP 6
- strawberry mixture in by folding.
- STEP 7
Include in a muffin pan
- Scoop into a tiny muffin pan that has been coated with liners. Fill each liner to the top. Bake small muffins for 10 minutes @ 350 degrees. Bake normal muffins for 14–16 minutes at 350 degrees.
My kids’ favourite grab-and-go breakfast and keto snack is fluffy keto muffins loaded with real strawberries! It’s simple to prepare these keto muffins with almond flour. My kids can then quickly have a couple of these as a quick breakfast or snack before leaving for school. Also a fantastic keto freezer meal! A tiny touch of butter on top of the buttery muffin mix and fresh strawberry slices makes for a great keto snack.
Keto Almond Flour Muffins
Instead of coconut flour, almond flour is used to make these keto muffins. Since many people dislike coconut flour, I created a recipe that just called for almond flour. As a result of the delicate, fine crumb texture it produces in muffins and other baked keto goodies, it is one of my favorite keto flours to use in baking.
Do Strawberries Contain Keto?
Yes! Strawberries are acceptable keto food. The entire recipe has roughly 6.3 net carbohydrates. So, without exceeding your daily carbohydrate limit, you may enjoy a burst of strawberry flavor and a wonderful bite of a few strawberries in each muffin.
You may use a standard muffin pan or a little muffin tin to make these keto strawberry muffins. I do advise using muffin liners with either one to prevent the batter from sticking to the pan’s sides. Make sure the batter reaches the top of the muffin tray when adding it.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 6.1g
Net Carbs 3.3g