Have you ever craved birthday cake on a Tuesday afternoon when it’s not even your birthday?
These Low Carb Birthday Cake Cookies are wonderful for birthday celebrations or to bake with your children (because let’s face it, kids adore sprinkles, rainbows, icing, and pretty much everything else associated with birthdays).
I was ecstatic when I initially learned about these sprinkles because I haven’t been able to get sugar-free sprinkles anyplace else. They have a lovely appearance and behave precisely like typical sprinkles!
Back to the cookies now, though! Whatever you want to call them, these keto birthday cake cookies or keto funfetti cookies are extremely delicious and make a fantastic, simple keto dessert you can whip up whenever you have a craving!
Making keto funfetti cookies: The equipment I used
Low Carb Substitution Guide – This is completely optional, but if you like my recipes, I now have a $5 guide available with all of the substitutions I use to make every recipe on my website. You may use this to modify dated conventional recipes and produce fresh keto dishes! If you’re interested, you can either buy it or read more about it here. Thanks so much, guys, for your support!
My closest companion is the nutritional food scale. Since I’ve known him for more than 4 years, this little friend has never let me down.
Making Keto Sugar-Free Sprinkle Cookies: Some Tips
Before baking, make sure you lightly press down on your cookies because they maintain their shape nicely and won’t spread much.
Avoid overbaking your cookies! Although they could appear underdone, they are not. Once they cool, they will completely set.
Keto Birthday Cake Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour 112g
- 1/2 cup coconut flour 56g
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp butter softened 150g
- 1/2 cup powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener 96g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract optional
- 2 2 tbsp Sugar Free Rainbow Sprinkles 20g + extra for topping Stoka
- 1 tbsp butter 15g, melted
- 1/4 cup light cream 60g, 18% cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener 90g
- Set the oven to 350°F.
- With the exception of the sweetener and sprinkles, combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Butter, sweetener, and extracts should be combined in a separate, larger bowl. till fluffy and light, beat.
- If the mixture appears a little lumpy, don't worry about it. Add your two eggs and beat again until everything is combined.
- After that, combine with a spoon the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- Mix once more before adding your sprinkles.
- On a cookie sheet that has been buttered, form the dough into balls. Flatten each one just a little. Then bake for 11 to 12 minutes. Even if the edges are little browned, the cookies are still extremely soft. Try not to overbake them! Once fully cooled, they solidify.