One of my favorite keto air fryer recipes. KETO & LOW CARB BREADED AIR FRYER SHRIMP only takes a few minutes to make and can be modified for a lot of flavor combos like Bang Bang Shrimp and Coconut Air Fried Shrimp. We will show you how to keep this dish low carb by using keto-friendly breadcrumb alternatives for the breading in this post. I also give tips for using fresh raw and frozen shrimp. I love making shrimp in an air fryer because without the hassle or mess of deep frying, you end up with crispy breaded shrimp.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 8 mins
Ready in: 13 mins
Cuisine: American Course: Appetizer,
Dinner Servings: 4
Calories: 243 kcal
- Ninja Foodi
- Grain-free Breaded Shrimp
- (peeled and deveined) 1 lb Shrimp,
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Pork Rind Breading
- 1/4 tsp Natural Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 large Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Parsley
- (optional) 2 tbsp Shredded Unsweetened Coconut,
- Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix parsley, coconut flour, pork rinds, salt, and black pepper and baking powder.
- Into the beaten egg, dip each shrimp then coat it with the breading mixture. On a plate, place the coated shrimp until all are coated.
- To the air fryer basket, add the shrimp. In two batches, you might need to make these so that all of the shrimp have space.
- On the shrimp, drizzle a generous amount of olive oil. For 4 minutes per side, cook for 370 degrees. You can drizzle on more oil or cooking spray when you flip the shrimp, because it helps them to brown.
KETO & LOW CARB BREADED AIR FRYER SHRIMP
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 75IU
Vitamin C: 4.9mg