A a crowd favorite. Made without any carbquick or nut flours, these low-carb Cheesy Keto Sausage Balls with only ONE carb per ball have tons of flavor!
I was not a huge fan of breakfast food before I started on the keto diet. I just wasn’t a huge fan of the “typical” breakfast, even as a little girl.
However, I have come to love breakfast foods, since starting keto – even at the weirdest time of the day.
Prep Tim 10 minutes
Cook Tim 15 minutes
Total Tim 25 minutes
- 1 pkg breakfast sausage
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- One cup mild cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix all ingredients together, using your hands in a large bowl.
- Scoop out mixture, using a spoon, and roll in to 1″ balls.
- About 1″ apart, place on a parchment paper/ foiled cookie sheet.
- For about FIFTEEN minutes, bake at 350* or until done throughout. Tops will start to look dry and brown.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Cheesy Keto Sausage Balls
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Trans Fat: 0g
Unsaturated Fat: 1g