For a grab-and-go breakfast you can meal prep, learn how to make egg muffins, with FIFTEEN flavor variations! You’ll love this healthy KETO EGG MUFFINS.
You’ll never want to live without them in your fridge again after making one batch of these low carb keto egg muffins! This make a great meal prep low carb breakfast/or lunch! for busy days. Made with cheese, eggs, milk of choice, and veggies.
TOOLS TO MAKE
- 3-Compartment Glass Meal Prep Containers
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Liners
- (cut into 1/2-inch florets) 1 cup Broccoli
- (cut into 1/2-inch florets) 1 cup Cauliflower
- (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces) 1 cup Red bell pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. With parchment paper/foil (grease if using foil), line a baking sheet.
- Toss together the broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil in a bowl(large).
- In a single layer, arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet. For 15-20 minutes, roast in the preheated oven, until the edges of the broccoli are browned.
- Meanwhile, With 12 parchment muffin liners/silicone muffin liners, line a muffin tin.
- Keep the oven on(when the vegetables are done). In the muffin cups, arrange the veggies evenly.
- Whisk together the black pepper, heavy cream, sea salt, and eggs. Stir in the cheddar cheese. Into the muffin cups, pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Until the eggs are set, bake for 15-20 minutes.
KETO EGG MUFFINS
Amount per serving.
2 thoughts on “KETO EGG MUFFINS”
It sounds really good but how many servings in this recipe?
What are the 15 flavor variations?