I needed something a little bit sweeter and softer because we always have the most popular Keto Farmers Bread in the freezer and occasionally make Eggy Bread.
We developed our Italian Breadsticks and Egg-Free Bread Sticks using the most well-liked Fathead dough.
On the other hand, utilizing different seeds from our kitchen pantry, I have also created a fantastic Raw Seed Crackers Bread.
Recipes for Sweet Keto Bread
But I required something else. I intended to prepare a loaf of bread, or a keto loaf, so that I could make flawless French toast.
Of course, we instantly thought of our Challah Bread. A few tweaks and a little different shape later, I knew I was eating the greatest High Protein Bread—a flawless ripoff of the authentic French Brioche. And none of it required the use of almond flour.
You wouldn’t even need to drink a protein shake after working out because our low-carb bread recipe contains so much protein.
Simply spread some Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam on a slice or two of this Low Carb Brioche Bread.
Due to its ingredients, the French bread loaf known as brioche is more closely associated with pastries.
It is a bread that is typically eaten for breakfast with butter, jam, or just a dusting of powdered sugar.
The most common bread for French toast is brioche because of its ideal density and exceptional capacity to absorb the eggs.
What distinguishes brioche from other types of bread?
The main distinction between a Brioche and normal bread is its richness.
Brioche has an exceptional richness since it uses eggs, butter, milk, or in our case, heavy cream, in addition to wheat and water, unlike other loaves of bread.
- 60 grams (1/4 Cup) Heavy Cream
- 45 grams (4 Tablespoons) Sweetener
- 60 grams (1/4 Cup) Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Cup ( 200 grams) Unflavored Protein
- 1/3 teaspoon (3 grams) Baking Soda
- 4 Eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons (12 grams) Baking Powder
- 345 grams (1,5 Cup) Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp (4 grams) Xanthan Gum
- 50 grams (1/4 Cup) Oil
- Then, get everything ready and heat the oven to 320°F or 160°C.
- Start by mixing the sweetener and eggs together. Stir until the mixture is perfectly frothy but still liquid.
- Start adding the cream cheese, butter, heavy cream, and oil after the eggs have been combined with a sweetener.
- They should all be combined in a blender .
- Add the protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, and xanthan gum after that is finished.
- Place your loaf in the oven and bake it for about 40 minutes at the same temperature, which is 320 Fahrenheit or 160 Celsius.
- Stir the entire ingredients together one more. Verify that everything is smooth and that there are no remaining dry fragments within. Fill the loaf pan with the brioche dough gently.
Information on Nutrition
Yield 15 Serving Size 1 Slice Number of Calories in Each Serving 192
15g of total fat; carbohydrates
2g \sFiber \s0g \sProtein \s12g