Keto Burger King is a low-carb, high-fat fast food option that adheres to the principles of the ketogenic diet. While it’s possible to order a keto-friendly meal at Burger King, it’s important to be mindful of the ingredients and nutritional information. Here’s a recipe for a keto-friendly burger that you can make at home, along with nutritional information and serving suggestions.
Keto Burger King Recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef (preferably 80% lean/20% fat)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 4 slices of tomato
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- Preheat a grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Divide the ground beef into four equal portions and form them into patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheddar cheese and allow it to melt.
- To assemble the burgers, place a lettuce leaf on the bottom of each bun, followed by a tomato slice. Place the burger patty on top of the tomato, followed by two slices of bacon. Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on the top of each bun and a dab of mustard on the bottom bun. Top the burger with the top bun and serve.
- Serving size: 1 burger
- Calories: 699
- Fat: 57g
- Protein: 41g
- Net Carbs: 5g