A KETO CHICKEN QUESADILLA: HOW TO MAKE?
This delicious cheese-shelled keto chicken quesadilla is easy to make.
First, preheat your oven to 400°F. Then, use parchment paper to cover a pizza pan. Combine the cheeses, then distribute them equally over the parchment paper.
Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes in step two. Take out of the oven(drain any leftover oil).
Step 3: Cover half of the cheese shell with the chicken. Add the diced tomato, green onion, and peppers that have been cut. Over the chicken and vegetables, fold the cheese shell in half. Firmly press on it.
4. Bake for FOUR- FIVE mins.
Serve with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. Add chopped fresh cilantro, parsley, or basil as a garnish.
CAN I ADD ANYTHING ELSE TO THIS KETO QUESADILLA?
– I used plain chicken, but you could add some taco seasoning or buffalo sauce to yours to make it spicier.
– Try using shredded pork, ground beef, or grilled shrimp for the chicken.
You can also use a variety of veggies, such as avocado, grilled zucchini, onion, or mushrooms.
WHAT IS A KEOGENIC DIET?
The paleo, Whole30, and Atkins diets are all very low in carbohydrates and high in fat, as is the ketogenic diet (commonly referred to as “keto”). It entails severely cutting back on carbs and increasing fat consumption.
A minimum of 70% of your calories should come from fat, followed by 15–25% from protein, and 10% from carbohydrates when following the Keto diet. Grain products of any kind, legumes, root vegetables, fruit (excluding berries), and sugar should all be avoided.
QUESADILLA WITH KETO CHICKEN
Do you yearn for quesadillas? You’ll adore this 6-ingredient keto chicken quesadilla recipe if you do. It’s so straightforward yet so fulfilling. That worked well when I chose to use a cheese shell in place of the tortilla shell. The best part is that it’s incredibly quick and simple to make.
You’re looking for more delectable Keto recipes, right? Good news for you! I want to share some of the recipes that my readers love the most. These Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs are the absolute favourite of the group. Everyone appreciates how simple and quick they are to create. They also enjoy these delicious Keto Jalapeo Popper Taquitos. These are ideal for treating a special someone or wowing party visitors.
KETO CHICKEN QUESADILLA
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheese, mozzarella
- Cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups
- Cooked Chicken, 1 Cup
- quarter cup bell pepper
- tomato, diced, 14 cup
- Green onion, 1/8 cup
- Set the oven at 400 F. Pizza pan covered with parchment paper (NOT wax paper). Mix cheeses. Distribute(in a circle shape) them equally over the parchment paper. Bake for FIVE minutes. Take comes out of the oven(drain any leftover oil).
- On the top of half the cheese shell, arrange the chicken. Next incorporate the diced tomato, peppers, and green onion. Over the chicken and vegetables, fold the cheese shell in half. Push it firmly, then put it back in the oven for an additional four to five minutes.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. Add Cilantro, Parsley, or Fresh Basil as a garnish.
- Reheating requires preheating the oven to 400°F. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes (if cold).