Keto Cookie Bars with Chocolate Chips
These are the ideal cookie in bar form, I’ll just come right out and say it. And a bar version of the ideal blondie. So what should we call them? A blondie or a cookie bar?
They have golden exteriors and delightfully soft inside, and they are very chewy. It’s difficult to believe they are gluten free, sugar free, and low carb.
Also, because the dough does not need to be rolled into balls, these bars are quicker to make than a batch of cookies. Instead, you merely place the mixture in a baking dish and bake it.
Is it necessary to disclose that there are chocolate chips? They also contain chocolate, are delicious and satisfying, and are simple to create. In essence, they are the ideal dessert.
It actually tastes like a cookie bar and a blondie together.
You must try them, I assure you!
How Do Blondies Work?
A brownie-like dessert bar is what is known as a typical blondie. However, it substitutes vanilla for the cocoa found in brownies. Additionally, brown sugar is frequently used in blondies.
In order to ensure that the flavor remained authentic to a classic blondie when I made this keto-friendly version, I of course omitted the carbs and sugar. To make them look like a cookie bar, I also made them a little denser.
I discovered that brown low-carb sweetener and vanilla extract were the ideal components to get the rich flavor I was searching for. The flavor was almost ideal, but I was still craving more.
I therefore made the decision to include chocolate chips in my Keto blondie recipe. I’m talking about a cookie-like flavor and the consistency of a blondie? Who wouldn’t desire such a dessert?
Can Grass-Fed Gelatin Fit the Keto Diet?
You’ll be relieved to learn that grass-fed gelatin has no carbs if you’re trying to reduce your intake of carbohydrates. It is suitable for the Keto diet.
Also, it is quite healthy for you!
Collagen is available in cooked form as gelatin. Collagen has gained a lot of attention recently in the health community for its ability to do everything from strengthen bones to ease joint pain to even slow the effects of ageing.
KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- a half-cup of salted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt flakes
- Lily's chocolate chips, 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- a single vanilla bean
- 2 eggs
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- Swerve Brown Sugar for 1/2 cup
- 1/fourth cup gelatin(grass-fed)
- almond flour 1 and a half cups
- One-fourth cup coconut flour
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line an 8x8 baking pan. Cut two 8-inch-wide pieces of paper. To construct a sling for simple removal after baking, cross them in the baking dish.
- Butter should be simmering and allowed to brown in a medium saucepan. frequently stir. That will take around five minutes. Put aside for cooling.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, brown sugar, gelatin, and baking powder in a sizable basin. Be sure to thoroughly combine.
- With hand mixers, combine the vanilla and eggs.
- Put cold butter gradually. Beat(hand mixer).
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chunks.
- When the edges are just beginning to turn golden brown, pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle with flake salt, and bake for 25 to 28 minutes.