Keto Chocolate Nut Bark. Sweet tooth, I’ve got you! Our Chocolate Nut Bark is easy to make – literally in minutes, low carb and sugar free. This is a must have keto recipe if you are on the keto diet. I can eat nuts all day, however especially around 3pm, I also love something sweet sometimes. This one does the trick.
Ingredients for Chocolate Nut Bark
This is way too simple. I start with a bag of (sugar free, sweetened with Stevia)Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips. I like sea salt on the top but you can use any nuts you want, coconut even. These are ingredients that we typically have around the house.
In the microwave, I melt the chocolate. If you prefer that way, you may want to try the double boiler method.
In my mini food processor, I chop my nuts, because I like that I can pulse it to get some larger and some small nut chunks.
I spread mine out on my silicone mat once it’s mixed. These are great for baking, and for making bark, also work well too!
For about THIRTY min to an hour, leave the chocolate nut bark in the freezer. After bringing it out and begin breaking it into bark. You can make the bark as small or big as you want. For keto people, just remember, size will affect your macros.
Yummy, right? You can make them any size but I broke them up into larger pieces.
For a snack, these chocolate nut bark pieces are great, with your bulletproof coffee/even to package and give as a gift.
- 1 bag Lilly’s Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a food processor, chop nuts.
- In a microwave bowl(safe), melt chocolate chips in microwave. Be sure to not overcook. When chips are melted, take them out.
- Until consistency is smooth and all chips are melted, stir chips.
- Until it gets well mixed, stir in chopped nuts.
- On a silicone baking sheet/on parchment paper, spread out.
- For THIRTY minutes to ONE hour, place in the freezer.
- Into pieces, remove and break bark.
- Store in the fridge/counter. Watch out for frozen nuts if you store in the freezer!
I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs.
(2 Pack)Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips 9 Ounce
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Unsaturated Fat 2g