A fantastic Keto Chocolate Chip Bread recipe!! This recipe makes the most flavorful sweet and moist bread that tastes like a real dessert! The Mapleine extract is the secret ingredient that gives this recipe the “wow” factor! I use this extract all time. To make my own keto brown sugar too, I often mix it with any keto granular sweetener! It’s worth every penny and packs a powerful flavor!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 30 mins
SERVINGS 16 servings
- 1 loaf pan/2 mini loaf pans
- Bowl for mixing
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tbs nut butter almond, peanut, cashew(your choice)
- 1/3 cup allulose
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp mapleine extract
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- To 350 degrees, preheat oven.
- Cream together butter and sweetener with a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs(and continue mixing).
- Add the baking powder, nut butter, almond flour, cinnamon, salt, mapalene, and vanilla.
- Mix until it gets fully combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips(sugar free). For the top of the bread, reverse 2 tbs of sugar free chocolate chips.
- On top of the chocolate chip bread, sprinkle the remaining chips.
- Until the center is fully done when you do the toothpick test and it’s golden brown on top, bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Makes one large loaf/2 mini loaves of chocolate chip bread.