Air Fryer Keto Crusted Salmon. This will be one of the best recipes you ever try. There are a few different ways to make it too. The crust is absolutely delicious, keto friendly and low carb!
With a few different crust options, you can make this Keto Friendly crusted salmon recipe.
You can use bleu cheese, feta cheese or goat cheese crumbles. (Goat cheese and bleu cheese crumbles)Make a really nice creamy type crust. The bleu cheese is loaded with flavor!
You have got to try feta cheese crumbles as the crust if you like a crispy crust. This type of cheese makes it really easy to create the perfect low carb crust for meals like this and has less moisture.
PREP TIME 1 min
COOK TIME 9 mins
COURSE Dinner idea
SERVINGS 1 Serving
EQUIPMENT (disposable aluminum) 8.5 inch round cake pan,
- 4 oz Salmon fillet defrosted
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- 6 oz Spinach
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- (goat cheese or Bleu cheese)TWO tbs Herb seasoned Feta Cheese crumbled
- Pink salt
- Wash and dry all vegetables.
- In the bottom of the aluminum cake pan, lay a good amount of raw spinach leaves. To the top, it will almost fill it all the way. This will seem like an excess amount of spinach(but I promise you it will shrink tremendously during the cooking process) and for this meal, it will turn out to be the perfect portion size.
- From the plastic wrapper, remove the defrosted salmon and place it on top of the raw spinach.
- On top of the spinach mixture, place about SIX cherry tomatoes surrounding the salmon.
- Over the spinach, cherry tomatoes and salmon, drizzle olive oil.
- Over the salmon, place about TWO tables of crumbled Herb seasoned Feta cheese. You can sprinkle some Italian seasoning over the feta if your Feta cheese is plane.
- Finally, sprinkle with salt.
- At 350 degrees, place in the air fryer set for NINE to TEN minutes.
Makes one serving
Net Carbs: 6g