These Keto Coconut Joys pleasures are an easy-to-make treat that have flavors similar to an almond joy. An almond is surrounded by sweet coconut clusters and is drizzled in sugar-free chocolate. It will be challenging to begin at one.
- 1 cup of coconut flakes without sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar-free sweetener in powder form
- 4 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 12 whole almonds, if desired
- 1/4 cup melted sugar-free chocolate chips
- STEP 1 Coconut concoction
- Unsweetened coconut flakes, powdered sweetener, and melted butter should all be combined in a small bowl. Completely combine by blending.
- STEP 2 You may occasionally feel like a nut.
- Pinch off a tiny portion of the coconut mixture, then shape it around one almond. Roll in your hands in the shape of a 3/4-inch ball, thoroughly covering it. If no nuts or almonds are used, simply take a small amount of the coconut mixture and form a ball. Make 12 tiny balls using the leftover coconut mixture by repeating the process. Put each ball on a tray with parchment paper.
- STEP 3:
- In a bowl(small), melt chocolate(stirring in between) in the microwave at THIRTY-second intervals. Melted chocolate should be drizzled over each coconut ball. For 15 to 20 minutes, chill. Keto candies can be kept in the freezer for a month or the refrigerator for up to FIVE days.
These consist of an almond surrounded with a delicious, buttery coconut mixture and a chocolate shell. They have an Almond Joy-like flavor, but none of the sugar or carbohydrates! Additionally, because they are bite-sized, it is simple to have a treat while maintaining your goals.
You may or may not feel like a nut from time to time! Do you recall that commercial, or am I becoming old? Simply removing the nut from this low carb coconut pleasure recipe can transform it into a nut-free treat. All that’s left is a candy-coated coconut.
If almonds are not your favorite or you don’t have any on hand, you can alternatively try using other nuts. Use a macadamia nut, cashew, walnut, or even some peanuts!
Take into account these alternatives if you are allergic to or don’t have specific items on hand.
Make careful to melt it the same way you would butter. If you can’t have dairy, this is an excellent solution.
Any extra coconut delights should be frozen for up to a month or kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can then indulge in keto-friendly confectionery anytime you want.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 1.5g
Net Carbs 1.3g