Keto Curry – In just 40 minutes, you can have a delicious meal for the whole family, complete with cauliflower rice and all the tastes of India.
Can I prepare this simple keto chicken curry in advance?
You can absolutely prepare this low-carb curry chicken in advance!
When you’re ready to dine, reheat the prepared food in a pan/microwave.
Is This Low Carb Chicken Curry Storing-Friendly?
Yes, this style of curry is traditional of India and it keeps really well. They should be placed in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
How Is The Best Keto Curry Chicken Served?
Serve the dish over a bed of cauliflower rice and simply garnish with fresh coriander leaves .
If you can’t have dairy, substitute coconut cream for cream.
Although I’m using chicken thighs, you could also use chicken breasts (cooking time will vary).
Instead of using simply heavy cream, you might instead try using coconut milk and half-and-half cream.
Use a food processor to blend fresh coriander, onion, ginger, green chile, and garlic into a paste. also suitable for making cauliflower rice.
I used a nonstick stockpot with a glass lid cover, but you could use any other sizable saucepan with a lid.
Curry Keto Chicken Instant Pot
Check the card below to see the standard pan version.
In a food processor, combine fresh coriander, green chile, garlic, onion, and ginger.
When the ghee is hot, add the chicken and sauté for a few minutes, or until brown, in the instant pot’s sauté mode.
Add the food processor paste, and then sauté for a short while.
For a further 4-5 minutes, add tomato paste, cumin, turmeric, and ground coriander. (If it starts to burn, add water or coconut milk.)
Put the lid on . Turn the valve to sealing. Then, use the manual setting, high pressure, and a 5-minute timer.
Allow it to naturally relieve the pressure for five minutes before opening.
On the sauté setting, mix in the heavy cream or coconut cream, season with salt, and cook for an additional two to three minutes.
Transfer to a bowl, Serve hot. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
For the stovetop pan version, see the recipe card below; this is the crockpot version.
Make the paste of green chile, ginger, garlic, onion, and fresh coriander in a food processor.
Once the ghee has heated through, add the ground coriander, turmeric, and cumin and saute them. Put chicken. It has to be browned so brown it for a few minutes.
Add the tomato paste. Stir everything together.
Put everything in slow cooker. Set it on high for THREE–FOUR hours.
Add the heavy cream or coconut cream, season with salt, and simmer for an additional two to three minutes on the sauté setting.
When it’s finished, remove the lid, stir in the heavy cream and coconut cream, taste and adjust salt, and then allow it heat through for a few minutes.
Serve hot with cauliflower rice.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- 2 pounds of diced chicken thighs
- Unfinely cut, one tiny onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- ginger, coarsely chopped, 1 inch
- a half cup of fresh cilantro stems and leaves
- 1 large green chile, chopped roughly (or pepperoncini)
- ghee, 3 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder, two tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- Tomato paste, two tablespoons
- Heavy Cream, 1 cup (or coconut cream )
- One teaspoon of salt, or as desired.
Need More Delicious Recipes:
- Make a paste in the food processor by combining the fresh coriander, green chile, ginger, onion, and garlic (add little oil or water if not properly blending)
- Ghee should be heated in a sizable pan over low heat before the food processor mixture is added and sauteed for 8 to 10 minutes.
- For an additional 4-5 minutes, add the cumin, turmeric, and coriander powders.
- Heat for TWO more minutes after adding tomato paste. Thoroughly combine all the other ingredients.
- Cook for 10 minutes after adding the chicken pieces and increasing the heat to medium.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and the sauce begins to thicken, turn the heat down, add the cream, taste and adjust the salt, and simmer for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve it right away over a bed of cauliflower rice after garnishing it with fresh coriander leaves.
SERVING SIZE: TWO
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 32g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 4g
One of my favorite keto curry dishes is keto chicken curry. I am from Europe, specifically Croatia, and I learned how to make authentic and wonderful curries when I started working for a multinational corporation. My employer was an Indian woman who was a true culinary genius.
Wherever I go and see nice curry spice blends, I buy them for myself, friends, and family!
SIMPLE KETO CURRY
As with most of my recipes, my keto chicken curry is incredibly tasty and quick and simple to make. One of my quick and easy keto recipes that is suitable for families is this one.
This is great for working moms on the keto diet because I can quickly make it after work. Furthermore, even when warmed, this keto chicken with curry sauce is delicious. Even better, you can freeze this keto chicken in curry sauce, store it there for a few weeks, and then thaw it out for a quick keto lunch.
SERVING CURRY SAUCE WITH KETO CHICKEN
I adore this fried cauliflower rice with chicken and curry sauce on top.
Fried cauliflower rice is a terrific side dish for this keto chicken curry if you’re on the keto diet, as I am. A recipe for fried cauliflower rice can be found here.
It goes without saying that you may also serve it with cauliflower mash or cauliflower gnocchi.
I adore adding some chopped spring onions or fresh cilantro leaves as a garnish to anything. A piece of fresh lemon or lime also works wonders.
When it comes to presenting the dish, I find that a sprinkling of crushed red pepper flakes makes everything taste better. I enjoy adding chillies to my food since I enjoy spicy food. Wonderful in appearance and flavor!