Hidden Valley Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Even on the busiest of weeknights, a comforting keto chicken bacon ranch casserole is simple enough to prepare. You’ll want to cook it repeatedly since it’s filling, creamy, and loaded with delicious ingredients.
A FANTASTIC CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH LOW CARB
Casseroles have always been a favorite of mine. Since becoming keto, I’ve been searching for low-carb casserole recipes that are still delicious.
This ranch-flavored keto chicken casserole recipe has bacon, cheese, and cheese sauce. Ranch with bacon: can you go wrong? I can assure you that not in my world! I’m in heaven when you add cheese.
It’s high in nutrients and low in carbohydrates. Cauliflower rice is one option, but I much like using raw cauliflower. It gains additional taste by being sautéed in butter.
HOW MANY CARBS?
Each serving of this keto dish contains 5 1/2 net carbohydrates. Similar casseroles made with rice, potatoes, or pasta may have up to 70 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
The carb amount will change if you substitute broccoli, green beans, or another vegetable for the cauliflower.
Discovered the recipe for this chicken casserole(The Hidden Valley Ranch) which I modified to make it more low carb.
That includes utilizing my own ranch dressing blend, which is entirely filler-free and keto friendly.
Hidden Valley Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Rinse and cut the cauliflower into pieces; dice or shred the cooked chicken. Apply cooking spray to your baking dish. the oven to 350 degrees.
CULTIVAR: Put a skillet over medium heat. For about FIVE-EIGHT mins, saute it in butter.
Assemble by combining cream cheese and butter and stirring constantly over low heat until everything is melted and creamy. Add the chicken, the bacon bits, half the cheese, and the dry ranch dressing mix.
Spread contents in casserole. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake the casserole for about FIFTEEN minutes, at 350 degrees.
For three to four days in the refrigerator. Tightly covered/contained in an airtight space.
Reheat in the microwave for one or two minutes when ready to serve.
CAN I PREPARE THIS CASSEROLE IN ADVANCE?
Yes, this meal is ideal to prepare in advance. The casserole can be put together, cheese can be added, and foil can be used to cover the dish. In the refrigerator for a day or two.
Cover the casserole with foil when it’s time to serve. Turn the oven’s heat to 350 degrees and place the dish inside. For 30-35 minutes, cook it. Take the foil off after the final FIVE to TEN minutes of baking .
Change up the vegetables. Use any low-carb vegetable, such as spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, green beans, mushrooms, or mushrooms. Pre-cooking crisp veggies is necessary to prevent them from remaining crunchy in the finished casserole.
Select any cheese you enjoy. Although mozzarella or colby jack would also taste delicious, we choose cheddar. Even pepper jack cheese would work.
For a little heat, add some cayenne pepper or a pinch of red pepper flakes.
Sub chicken thighs for chicken breasts/combine the two. Rotisserie chicken also works fantastically!
Because it’s creamy, cheesy, and full of savory ranch and bacon.
MORE KETO DINNER RECIPES:
Time to Cook
- 8 ounces of cooked, chopped, or shredded chicken breast (about 2 cups)
- 1-tablespoon salted butter
- 2 cups raw cauliflower, diced
- Cream cheese, 2 ounces
- 30 ml of thick cream
- ONE cup split shredded cheddar cheese
- ONE teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup bacon pieces
- Set aside cauliflower and chicken that have been chopped. Coat a SIX-cup baking pan with cooking spray . (My dish is an 8″ x 6″ Pyrex, but any oven-safe dish will do.) turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
- Cook cauliflower in butter over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, or until it is crisp and soft.
- Lower the heat. Cream cheese and cream are added; the mixture is heated through while being constantly stirred.
- Put half a cup of cheddar cheese, dry ranch dressing mix, chicken, and bacon.
- Spread the mixture(prepared baking dish). Sprinkle(on top) the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- About 15 minutes of baking time at 350 degrees is required to melt the cheese and make the casserole hot and bubbling.
You may just use an oven-safe pan and cover with cheese instead of placing in a casserole dish. As indicated, bake.
There are many of wonderful components in this casserole with cheese and chicken. It is the ideal low carb dinner meal because it is simple to prepare and ready in about 30 minutes.
Another Variation Of This Recipe
Try making this keto chicken bacon ranch casserole in the slow cooker for a quick, delectable, high-protein, and low-carb meal. A creamy chicken dish with the delectable tastes of ranch, bacon, and cheddar cheese can be made with only 6 ingredients. 4.3g net carbohydrates maximum per serving.
I enjoy creating busy weeknight dinners in the slow cooker. You can be content knowing that dinner is taken care of by just placing everything in the crock. Given the bad weather and our packed agenda today, I felt in the mood for some comfort cuisine made with ketones.
- 3 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Cream cheese, 8 ounces
- Blended ranch dressing, 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, cut finely 2 cooked and crumbled slices of bacon
- Green onions should be finely chopped and put aside.
- Season chicken breast with black pepper and salt. Add it to the slow cooker.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the chicken after cutting it into cubes.
- Most of the green onions and the ranch dressing mix should be sprinkled. Keep some of the green onions for the final garnish.
- Sprinkle the top with half of the cheddar cheese. Cover. Simmer for THREE–FOUR hours on high.
- Take two big forks and shred the chicken in the crockpot once it is fork soft. After combining everything, cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Finally, top with the remaining cheese, green onions, and crumbled bacon. Cover(for a few seconds) the dish . Let the cheese to melt . Serve.
- This casserole can be served over cauliflower rice, on a low-carb baguette, wrapped in a low-carb tortilla, or combined with vegetable noodles.
448 calories /
20.4g fat /
4.5g carbs /
0.2g fiber /
57.6g protein = 4.3g net carbs