Anything goes with them! Delicious, raised, and soft. You’ll feel like you’re biting into authentic ordinary buns when you’re eating fathead bread.
When eating low carb, pizza seems to be the food that most people miss the most. Therefore, of course, the recipe Gods made a fantastic dough that would serve as the ideal substitute.
Just what is keto bread dough?
Keto Fathead dough is a fantastic keto/low carb substitute that makes a fantastic pizza crust by using almond flour and mozzarella to replace the missing gluten.
USE CASES FOR KETO FATHEAD DOUGH
People miss more than just pizza when they cut back on carbohydrates. In general, it is bread. While a burger might be delicious on its own or with lettuce on top, some individuals just don’t feel satisfied without the bread.
This could make or break some people’s success with low-carb or keto diets.
Because of this, I set out to develop a bread or roll that would be suitable for burgers, sandwiches, and other dishes while still being low-carb and keto-approved.
ROLLS RAISED FROM KETO FATHEAD
I made soft, raised keto fathead rolls using the well-known fathead dough recipe with a few minor adjustments. Dinner rolls, sliders, sandwiches, or just slathered in butter. I’m ready to wager that these would make a delicious morning scone if you added some blueberries and a little sweetness.
The mozzarella will serve as the “gluten” for the dough. The mozzarella keeps the flour from crumbling and helps the dough pull and chew.
RECIPES FOR SWEET TO SAVORY FATHEAD DOUGH
After you master his fathead dough recipe, you may adapt it to make a variety of other dishes. We have used it for both sweet and savory purposes. calzones made at home to blueberry bars.
The flavor is not compromised by the usage of mozzarella. Any savory flavor that mozzarella might have when used in a sweet recipe is fully eliminated by adding sweetness or a dash of cinnamon. It’s quite astounding, in fact. Try it for yourself right now!
What did I do wrong that my rolls didn’t bake properly?
The dough likely needed to be chilled for a little longer if you were using fresh baking powder.
KETO FATHEAD ROLLS
- Cream cheese, 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 beaten egg
- Garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon
- almond flour, 1/3 cup
- two tablespoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Set the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add cream cheese and mozzarella to a small bowl. Microwave(at a time) on high for TWENTY secs.
- Whisk the egg until it is well-beaten in a different bowl. Mix thoroughly after adding the dry ingredients.
- Add the mozzarella and cc mixture to the dough. There will be sticky dough. Add cheddar cheese and stir.
- Dough is spooned onto plastic wrap. Sprinkle some almond flour on top.
- Once the dough is covered in plastic wrap, begin carefully rolling it into a ball.
- Refrigerate(cover) for THIRTY mins.
- Make FOUR dough ball. Each component is rolled into a ball. In half the ball. Your top and bottom buns are shown here!
- Put parchment paper or a sheet pan that has been very thoroughly oiled cut side down.
- Bake for ten to twelve minutes.
One thought on “KETO FATHEAD ROLLS”
Fathead is delicious sometimes I add pepperoni