This sugar-free snickers recipe only has 5g net carbs per serving and takes 15 minutes to prepare.
This Snickers recipe is a healthier alternative to the well-known Snickers bars that we buy in stores since it uses ingredients that are readily available to everyone. So if you want to surprise your family with something sweet and delectable, prepare these homemade snickers.
Snickers bars are they keto-friendly?
Normal shop purchased Due to its high carb content and use of ingredients like wheat flour and sugar, Snickers bars are not suitable for a ketogenic diet. Regular Snickers candy bars have 29 grams of sugar and more than 30 grams of net carbohydrates. Over 6 tablespoons of white sugar are contained in that.
Yet, thanks to this recipe made from naturally low-carb components that taste just as good as ordinary ones, you can still indulge in a tasty Snickers bar.
Why Will You Love This Recipe?
- Really simple to make
- Only 5g of net carbohydrates per serving.
- It’s a better option than the standard Snickers.
Everything You Need To Make Keto Snickers Bars
To make these delectable sugar-free Snickers, you just need a few simple ingredients. What you will need is listed below:
Applied to The Nougat Layer:
You can prepare almond meal at home or get it from a store.
One of my favorite low-carb flour replacements is coconut flour. In order to have the optimum texture, I suggested sifting it.
You may make your own keto maple syrup at home using our recipe, or you can get it at a store.
Use your preferred milk substitutes, such as almond or coconut milk, in place of the liquid.
The Caramel Layer’s benefit
Try my keto caramel recipe to make one of the richest, butteriest caramels you’ve ever tasted.
Refrigerator: You can keep these keto snickers bars there for up to five days if you use an airtight container.
These sugar-free Snickers bars can be stored in the freezer. Hence, you may keep them for up to a month in a freezer-safe bag or an airtight container.
Can I prepare this recipe in advance?
Indeed, you may prepare this dish in advance and keep it in the refrigerator until you have a sweet tooth.
KETO SNICKERS BARS
About The Nougat Layer
- 1 cup of almond flour
- Coconut flour, 3/4 cup
- A half-cup of keto maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
The Caramel Layer's benefit
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 cup of butter
- 1.5 cups thick cream
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
About the chocolate icing
- 2 cups unsweetened chocolate chips
- Put parchment paper on a loaf pan and set it aside.
- Create the nougat layer first. Almond milk, coconut flour, maple syrup, and almond flour should all be blended in a bowl. Add one additional tablespoon of milk if the mixture is too dry.
- After pressing the mixture into the prepared loaf pan, chill it for approximately 15 minutes.
- Put together the caramel filling. In a saucepan, blend the butter and sweetener thoroughly. The mixture should bubble for two minutes after coming to a boil.
- Whisk in the heavy cream and vanilla extract after taking the saucepan off the heat.
- Add the xanthan gum and mix well by aggressively whisking. Salt the mixture, then bring it to a boil.
- After 3 minutes of cooking, remove the caramel sauce from the heat and let it cool for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Place a layer of nougat on top of the caramel, then top with chopped nuts.
- Create a chocolate garnish. When the chocolate is melted, place it in a bowl that can be microwaved.
- There is melted chocolate.
- Cut it into 16 bars after taking it out of the freezer.
- Place each Snickers bar on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, then completely dunk it in the melted chocolate.
- Enjoy after at least another 30 minutes in the refrigerator!
Net Carbs5g Protein3g Fat11g Fiber3g Sugar1g Total Carbs5g