Give your meals an extra kick of flavor making this Keto Tzatziki! It’s made with simple ingredients to give you the ultimate sauce and incredibly easy. Drizzle it on your salad, slather it on meat, or use it as a dip. You can’t go wrong with eating this amazing dish.
- ▢⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- ▢½ cup shredded cucumber 1 small
- ▢¼ cup mayo ***
- ▢1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ▢2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- ▢1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢1 teaspoon oregano
- ▢One teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1 teaspoon dried lemon zest
- ▢½ teaspoon pepper
- ▢½ teaspoon dried dill
- Stir all the tzatziki ingredients together.
- For the flavors to meld, refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition: 6 servings, each serving is about TWO tsbp. 1.6 NET carbs per serving.
To Store: Sealed jar or container, will last 2-3 days. It will spoil quickly so never leave it out for longer than 2 hours at a time.
Serving: (approx) 2 tablespoons
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
Trans Fat: 0.1g
Vitamin A: 27.4IU
Vitamin C: 0.8mg